The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 2
spaceinvader

Re: Pike’s Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby spaceinvader » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:37 pm

J1st wrote:It says the items will only be ready to be build at the correct level. So far, this is inventive! May be some real fun!. :lol:

There’s no ‘feed all’ button. Feeding this thing items one by one all the way to level 16 is what’s gonna be ‘real fun’ :roll: :?
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:42 pm

wolfwhisper wrote:anyone else notice you can not make the items for this event in the shops at all...glassworks and islander outfitter

It might only kick in when you reach the level for those required items. ??
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:44 pm

One of my mailboxes wanted coffee, so I gave it coffee. I got gold and xp. I'm guessing it glitched?

Hopefully I didn't make a boo boo on it. :?

Guess I'll find out in 6 hrs or so.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 5
Goofball

Postby Goofball » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Optimistic Observation: When people visit, that counts 20 hearts. Two visits equals a velvet. Maybe they got the maths right?? Fingers crossed!! :D :D
Goofball, level 80. Greenwich minus 6 or 7.

Time Travelers Strictly Cash. Location: Earth (most times)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
wolfwhisper wrote:anyone else notice you can not make the items for this event in the shops at all...glassworks and islander outfitter

It might only kick in when you reach the level for those required items. ??

Yep, level 1 didn’t have the feed all button. Probably so that we don’t feed all of our boards and nails to the sleigh by mistake as so few are actually needed to pass that level. I’m on level 2, which we feed velvet and/or sundries if we have them, and there is a feed all button. No feed all button on level 1 was a nice precaution on PB’s part.

There is also no paint available in TP yet at level 2. I’m assuming they won’t show up there until we are in the levels that require them? If so, this is another good precaution so we don’t end up with too much paint in excess at the end of the event, which might have no other use later. Also, special event items are currently not sellable in the WM.

So far, I’m liking this event. Though it does seem it will be a tough one. Best of luck everyone.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:53 pm

I did see paint in the bazaar.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Kittykatz wrote:One of my mailboxes wanted coffee, so I gave it coffee. I got gold and xp. I'm guessing it glitched?

Hopefully I didn't make a boo boo on it. :?

Guess I'll find out in 6 hrs or so.

That’s a glitch for sure, lol. How interesting. None of my mailboxes want coffee, and harvesters aren’t supposed to be able to be fed at any point.

Does the timer for it say 6 hours? It’s 8 hours between harvests, so if yours says 6 hours then it’s another glitch. Wonder if it will give the the harvests correctly or if it will always be hungry for coffee? Keep us posted....
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Kittykatz wrote:I did see paint in the bazaar.

Yep, but you have to use social currency for those, which I’d prefer to spend on other items. Sure they will appear in the TP like they are supposed to, just guessing it won’t be until the levels where we actually require the paint. Will see.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 2
spaceinvader

Postby spaceinvader » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:00 pm

mauimonkey wrote:Yep, level 1 didn’t have the feed all button. Probably so that we don’t feed all of our boards and nails to the sleigh by mistake as so few are actually needed to pass that level. I’m on level 2, which we feed velvet and/or sundries if we have them, and there is a feed all button. No feed all button on level 1 was a nice precaution on PB’s part.

There is also no paint available in TP yet at level 2. I’m assuming they won’t show up there until we are in the levels that require them? If so, this is another good precaution so we don’t end up with too much paint in excess at the end of the event, which might have no other use later. Also, special event items are currently not sellable in the WM.

So far, I’m liking this event. Though it does seem it will be a tough one. Best of luck everyone.

Thanks for the clarification on the feed all button, Maui! I placed my sleigh but haven’t started playing yet...I might be looking forward to getting it going now :lol: ;)
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Yup, some real programming took place on this event, how nice! :D My compliments to devs :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Return to “Announcements”