The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 15
J1st

Re: Pike’s Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby J1st » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:10 pm

spaceinvader wrote:
J1st wrote:It says the items will only be ready to be build at the correct level. So far, this is inventive! May be some real fun!. :lol:

There’s no ‘feed all’ button. Feeding this thing items one by one all the way to level 16 is what’s gonna be ‘real fun’ :roll: :?

I have a gift all basket under the sleigh banner...Are you sure yours is missing?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
spaceinvader

Postby spaceinvader » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:13 pm

J1st wrote:
spaceinvader wrote:
J1st wrote:It says the items will only be ready to be build at the correct level. So far, this is inventive! May be some real fun!. :lol:

There’s no ‘feed all’ button. Feeding this thing items one by one all the way to level 16 is what’s gonna be ‘real fun’ :roll: :?

I have a gift all basket under the sleigh banner...Are you sure yours is missing?

Maui just clarified that for me, it’s not there at level 1 but appears at level 2. I just clicked on it and assumed it’d be like that for the whole event :oops:
I’m very happy I was wrong :lol:
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

LilysIris86

Postby LilysIris86 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Not to play Debbie Downer, but while this event is different from the normal version, it is not truly new or inventive. This is very much like the hot air balloon event. I just hope we don't have any levels that really stall out on this one (remember needing only rainbow fruit for days). From what we are seeing of level requirements and objects, I feel hopeful.

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:54 pm

LilysIris86 wrote:I just hope we don't have any levels that really stall out on this one

The ones that have me worried on this happening is level 10 on up. It says we need to feed it presents & the recipe for it says:
Glass+3 Holiday Paint+Cloth=Made at glassworks
No information about what the "Glass" is. The only thing I can make in normal play that I can think of would be the stained glass made in the glassworks. If that is the "Glass" needed then this really will become a stall out issue due to not only how long stained glass takes to make but also the fact that it's in the same exact mill that the recipe is in. I wish they would be more descriptive in their original post on this or at least pass the info along to Shrippers & Piipou so they have the ability to update the recipes on Wiki
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:07 pm

CoffeeQueen wrote:
LilysIris86 wrote:I just hope we don't have any levels that really stall out on this one

The ones that have me worried on this happening is level 10 on up. It says we need to feed it presents & the recipe for it says:
No information about what the "Glass" is. The only thing I can make in normal play that I can think of would be the stained glass made in the glassworks. If that is the "Glass" needed then this really will become a stall out issue due to not only how long stained glass takes to make but also the fact that it's in the same exact mill that the recipe is in. I wish they would be more descriptive in their original post on this or at least pass the info along to Shrippers & Piipou so they have the ability to update the recipes on Wiki

I think they mean just regular seaglass (especially seeing how the other items are simple items: cloth, needles, boards, nails, etc.) I’m stocking up on that.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:08 pm

I am also thinking the glass ingredient is just sea glass. I don’t see any mention of a separate glass recipie.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

rubrduky90

Postby rubrduky90 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Has anyone besides me had a problem buying say, winter path?
I've bought 30 now, my candy canes are gone and i have 7 in inventory...... will not increase beyond 7 but will continue to take the candy canes....
Hope a fix comes out...

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Yup, me too. Just a sea glass I beleive.
Since the all way through we can basically only do Trade post orders, I don't see why would they make a chore on levels 10 and 11 with some impossible task. 80.000 points are more than enough for them to make it last for days anyway. I think this event is designed to be interesting and yet fairly easy. At least first 6 levels were :lol:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:23 pm

I agree Joanna. So much more relaxed than other recent events and achievable, level 8 already. Think I’ll slow down and make this one last. Love that the sleigh is on water, so much more like Christmas in the tropics. Thanks devs. :D
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:39 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
CoffeeQueen wrote:

I think they mean just regular seaglass (especially seeing how the other items are simple items: cloth, needles, boards, nails, etc.) I’m stocking up on that.

I didn't even think of seaglass, but I do hope that's the case
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Return to “Announcements”