The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: Pike’s Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:21 am

BethM wrote:Is anyone getting any event goodies from chests, wildlife tapping or boats?

I never have any luck with wildlife, but we usually get goodies from all but the gem chests.

Nope. :?

I'm never very lucky with those either. :roll:
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mfb0223

Postby Mfb0223 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:42 am

I am not getting any from chests. With this event PB is being a Scrooge. Fewer point.gained from helping others and very low gains from TP orders. :evil:

I was just about to drop $20 for the latest pet. Not happy with this build event, and not going to spend $$ on PB.

Sweetz76

Postby Sweetz76 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:56 am

These events are supposed to be fun, they just keep getting more , and more ridiculous!! Can't even get the Sleigh Sundries without using 400 gems, it's absolutely absurd!!!

Tier 1
Fairies2u

Postby Fairies2u » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:51 am

I’ve finally gotten some letters from my Xmas mailbox but I’m not able to gift them to anyone (I tried 4 friends sleighs). Can you please advise when this issue is fixed?

Also I love that you’ve posted the items needed to produce for each level but I can’t produce ahead (right now I’m on Level 4 (tradeposts paint) but not able to produce velvet for levels 5-8. Can you please give us a better chance of completing this event without having to pay so much $$.

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:00 am

Fairies2u wrote:I’ve finally gotten some letters from my Xmas mailbox but I’m not able to gift them to anyone (I tried 4 friends sleighs). Can you please advise when this issue is fixed?

Also I love that you’ve posted the items needed to produce for each level but I can’t produce ahead (right now I’m on Level 4 (tradeposts paint) but not able to produce velvet for levels 5-8. Can you please give us a better chance of completing this event without having to pay so much $$.

To gift friends' sleighs you need to tap slightly below their sleigh. If you tap right on the sleigh nothing will happen. The area to be able to open the gifting popup is not aligned with the sleigh (like for Cuddles pet). You'll get the hang of it!

Spikebutch

Postby Spikebutch » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:04 am

Wo bekommt man denn die Farbe her?

Tier 3
HannadieHaesin

Re: The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby HannadieHaesin » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:20 am

Die Farbe bekommst du, wenn du Tradeposts erfüllst. Zu Anfang musst du alle Bestellungen einmal löschen.
Facebook: Hanna Hase (with rabbits as avatar)
Level 70

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(0.0) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination!

lisabols

Postby lisabols » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:35 am

I can only support the comments: it's again an event nearly not to finish, besides you want to spent a lot of money .....
The fun part get's lost

Numbergirl

Postby Numbergirl » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:53 am

I’m having a problem since the last update. It won’t let me help others with their sleigh. I have a lot of letters. I click on their arrow on the sleigh but nothing happens. It was ok yesterday but not now.

Tier 2
tlise

Postby tlise » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:08 am

I think its great @QueenMia, thank the team.
So over people moaning about greed now.
We have friend participation. I went up two levels yesterday just clicking on the items people had left me on my sleigh. (And I don't have many visiting friends)
We don't need horrendously timed stuff and what we do need, so far its not stupid amounts.
We get more candy canes when people visit than we have ever had from a visiting item before (75 now, before it was 50)
Yes we have to buy sundries. They are not a requirement and the game needs to make money somewhere. Ask your friends for help. I have real life stuff on, I couldn't play until this morning then it will only be bits here and there. I think I will do it so everyone should :)
I rarely ask for help, if I cannot do boards, I delete. Yet I still complete. I also don't work out the maths I just get on and do it :)

Return to “Announcements”