Farewell from Paradise Bay

Game updates and news from the Crew
Russman83

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay

Postby Russman83 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:18 pm

It’s out of your control but once again EA strikes and people get screwed. It was a fun run and this game helped me through a lot of times to keep me happy. I wish everyone who was laid off good luck with their future endeavors.

Kez74

Postby Kez74 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Gutted :cry:

Tier 2
Tinker22

Postby Tinker22 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Will miss it. Have played since the beginning.

Can you fix it so we can get the rest of the stickers we need to get the last few pets? It’s telling me there are no more stickers available. Can’t buy any more stickers from treasure chests and I am not getting any more boats with stickers.

How about that last seal, can we buy that with the gems?

Thanks.

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:24 pm

We should have known when there was no 3 year birthday cake. The shine was off the shoe. The original spirit of the game was gone. The Tradefests, once special, became tedious. The "Pets for Sale" and "Booster Packs" became commonplace, not special once-a-year things, and the Piggy Bank! Warning signs all. And why hoard the Pet Stickers when you all probably knew this game was going last November or so. Corporate decisions are made well in advance of implementation.

Still, it was a great game, with GREAT people here in the forum, and I do not regret spending money to support the game. Games like this never go on forever, and it would have ended at some point, so now is as good as any time, as no more money will be spent on a virtual purchase that really amounts to nothing.

The early days of this game were truly great, with Pirate Plumb's video's and all of the excitement. They can't take that away from us.

Farewell to all of my forum friends, and here's hoping you all have fair sailing in whatever ship you choose to sail.
Last edited by Oblio98 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jessa

Postby Jessa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 pm

Wow, I am very, very sad and extremely disappointed. I liked having a relaxing, family friendly game. Can't we at least have an explanation? I've got to say this makes me want to avoid any King games seeing as they might just shut down after you've spent money. Also, thank you for the gems, but what is the point if the game won't even be playable?

laniebaker

Postby laniebaker » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:27 pm

I am so bummed! This game was the best! You didn't have to wait hours for your energy/lives to refill, no story to read (not really), and so much variation. It's a damn shame.

Kujo96169Paradise

Postby Kujo96169Paradise » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:29 pm

I am so sad, I just spent money and just now it come up saying "Trademasters, it's with a heavy heart that we Informed you .. blah blah Terminating the service Paradise Bay blah blah". WHAT FCKING HEAVY HEART lol. And then say you won't be able to play the game from the 17th of May 2019 ...... BUT HOLD ON .... here's the big faking TRIP. Then they say , "From March 18th , all in-App purchases have been turned off and all players credited with 10 million Gems to use as desired" WTF are you flower Serious . 2 this wrong with this last statement. (A) The game sight should of given every player more noticed as I don't believe that they just decided to pack up the sight and leave and send this message on game at 4am this morning right after I spent money lol. They had to have known at least a year ago and should of let every player play for free, offering them free gems. And what a scam to put up the PIGGY BANK Because they knew we all spend to bust the piggy bank. HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU COLLECT ON THAT SCAM "THE PIGGY BANK " PARADISE BAY CEO, and Staff. and the second one is more hilarious (B) They are closing the game on the May 17th, 2019 but JUST TO TORTURE YOU ALL right to the VERY END, They are crediting us all with 10 million gems so you can spend on a game that WON'T EXIST after May 17th, 2019. .......IMy Island is a DESIGNER ISLAND and all that flower effort I put in to design it, I won't get to see it ever again. All that flower effort , money just to be ripped off and taking away where my daughter is going to be DEVASTED when she wakes up to go to school. THIS IS JUST A WROUGHT and yes I am angry and sad because I put in a lot of effort on my Island. WTF Wow and thank you for sending the message straight after I paid for gems lol. Thank you to all who visit my Island and to all who dived for me. THIS IS JUST flower UP , I buy my kids a Playstation or something. At least you can't take that away and SCAM any money from it. WTF

Lu5lu

Postby Lu5lu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:32 pm

I have played since early in the game and I agree this sucks!

Noclue

Postby Noclue » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:34 pm

So sad. It’s been fun! So long everyone.

heatrod

Postby heatrod » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 pm

I have played almost daily from the beginning. Wow, we didn't get to have the wedding either. I will miss PB.

Return to “Announcements”