Ananditaa

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay

Postby Ananditaa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Miss u.... Feel like crying

Tier 2
sphoebus

Postby sphoebus » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:42 pm

Wow. This is the first game I've ever been hooked on, and have played for 2 years, pretty much every day. Couldn't you convert this to an annual subscription, assuming a reasonable fee? I don't think any of us have the stats re: how many players this game has or the cost of maintaining it, but I do hope you have considered other options for keeping the game afloat. This game and community will be missed.
Level 80
Windows 10
Island name: Goggy
All characters Level 21

Kujo96169Paradise

Postby Kujo96169Paradise » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 pm

All that effort I did on this game, unlike other players who just chuck the animals and stuff on their Islands. I actually DESIGNED MINE. SO I am going right now, wake up my daughter who is 11 years old. Sow her the Great Announcement from Paradise Bay. Go straight to my Island and take everything apart that I designed and cry with my daughter as it was a game we loved together. AND YOU CAN STICK YOUR 10 MILLION GEMS RIGHT UP WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE. YOU ARE FRAUDS and should be arrested and never allowed to rip people off, especially Children ever again.

Viku

Postby Viku » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:45 pm

Nooo. Why?? Really, why? :( It was the only game i loved to play almost every day, because it was relaxing and cute and I liked the islands and animals and boat orders and tradefest etc And as I see, lots of people love this game.. other games become boring after few weeks or months.. I started to play with paradise bay Two Years ago! So it's very sad.. thank you for the fun time..

KatieG1018

Postby KatieG1018 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:48 pm

I am angry. I am livid. And I put in all this effort for nothing. I’d say thanks for nothing and ask why and you should be ashamed of yourselves, but I have this gut feeling that everything I say will fall on deaf ears.

I hope you people are happy......
Hey guys! What's up?!

Kokokmo

Postby Kokokmo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:50 pm

I was hoping that maybe if they're were enough of us , they would offer an iTunes subscription for a small fee every month(like HBO go) no such luck
I've had a lot of time and $ invested in this game. I'm truly gonna miss my cute little island and all the island friends I've made over the years. Greedy jerks!

Cheekyd73

Postby Cheekyd73 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 pm

You have just literally taken the wind out of my sails! I have played on 2 different devices pretty much from inception of the game and the only game I continue to play . . . Quit many others but not this one! So sad to say aloha to Paradise Bay.

Jillikins

Postby Jillikins » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:57 pm

What a con. Selling gems via the piggy bank challenge knowing all along they were pulling the plug. I don’t want to add up what money I’ve spent over the years, but this recent offer is blatantly a last ditch attempt to con its loyal customers out of money for gems it knew would be lost and a waste of time. Shame on you

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:04 pm

I'm not surprised, but the "gift" of 10m gems is just a ridiculous insult.

Tier 2
baiadoparaiso

Postby baiadoparaiso » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Lesson to learn for all gamers: never spend a cent on a on line game through "integrated purchases"
Niveau 75

Return to “Announcements”