I’m so sad! :( :( :( :(

EsMaish

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay

Postby EsMaish » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:36 pm

:( I'm sad to see this go away.

Marlibotha

Postby Marlibotha » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:39 pm

I am very very sad!!!!! Why can't paradise bay continue????

Monalissi01

Postby Monalissi01 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:49 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Es ist soooooo schade. Warum nur??? Ich habe PB jeden Tag gespielt und mich immer auf neue Ereignisse, Herausforderungen, Events etc. gefreut.

Gibt es Erklärungen, warum PB geschlossen wird?

Ein wahrer Scherz: Millionen von Gems um meine Insel aufzuwerten, aber jetzt schon wissen, dass diese meine Insel am 19.05.19 untergehen wird...

Hexi

Postby Hexi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:52 pm

Monalissi01 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Es ist soooooo schade. Warum nur??? Ich habe PB jeden Tag gespielt und mich immer auf neue Ereignisse, Herausforderungen, Events etc. gefreut.

Gibt es Erklärungen, warum PB geschlossen wird?

Ein wahrer Scherz: Millionen von Gems um meine Insel aufzuwerten, aber jetzt schon wissen, dass diese meine Insel am 19.05.19 untergehen wird...
QueenMia wrote:Trademasters, it’s with a heavy heart that we inform you on May 17, 2019 we will terminate service for Paradise bay. On that date the servers will be taken down and the game will no longer be playable.

Additionally, as of today, all In-App purchases will be turned off and all players will be credited with ten million Gems to use as they desire. You will find more information below. We sincerely thank you for spending your time with us and wish you the best on all your future adventures!

~The Paradise Bay Team

What happens to my game/items?
The game will officially shut down on 17th of May 2019. This means that you'll no longer be able to play the game and would subsequently lose any stored items at that point. We recommend that you use them prior to this date.

How can i get my money back?
Unfortunately we can't help with any purchase queries on this forum, but you can raise a support ticket (http://support.paradisebaygame.com/support) and a member of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can.

I want all of my details removed/deleted?
Unfortunately we can't help you with this on the forum, but you can contact our support team here: http://support.paradisebaygame.com/support.

Will the forum be closing?
Yes, this forum will close on the 24th May 2019 to give everyone enough time to save any conversations or pictures that they would like to keep.

Can I convert my gems to money?
You need to use any stored items by the 17th of May 2019, at which point the game servers will be taken down and you will no longer be able to play the game. We recommend that you use these items before the game closes. If you have questions over a recent purchase, you can contact our support team here:http://support.paradisebaygame.com/support.

Can i still contact support?
Yes, we'll continue to provide support.

I sent a support ticket, but haven't had a reply?
We're working through support requests as fast as we possibly can. Rest assured, we'll be in touch soon. Apologies for the delay.

Tigris510

Postby Tigris510 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:59 pm

I am so sad....I really enjoyed this game, spent $ too! Gonna miss my animals and my paradise friends that have helped me get forward in the game. I hope you reconsider!

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm

This is really sad, all the people who spent all these hours and money in their games are just going to go poof, what a waste of time and money, I am going to miss My pets, items and island, I am happy bout 1 thing and that is I am glad I did not throw a ton of money at this game for the last few pets and such, cause I would of been upset if I did. I did spent some real money on it while I was here for this short time, but I guess being a newer player has its advantages I see, as far as not spending a ton of money on a game that will just go poof when the game team feels like it, guess that means My money can go to another game now, and it won't be a game from King either.
Goodbye Paradise Bay, I haven't been in game long but I did enjoy what I did accomplish, Waves..

jimarj

Postby jimarj » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi there,
I don't understand why you are shutting down the game.
Change it or tweak it - whatever but don't shut it down.........PLEASE

Hexi

Postby Hexi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Das ist der Supergau schlechthin. :shock: Das macht mich traurig und wütend!! Spiele fast vom ersten Tag mit und habe, wie viele andere auch, viel Geld bezahlt. Dies hat nun aber auch zusätzlich noch einen bitteren Beigeschmack: Genug Geld mitgenommen und nun ist Schluß. Alles, was man sich in den ganzen Jahren erspielt hat..... weg. Und warum 10 Mio Edelsteine???? Wofür, wenn meine Insel weg ist???? Sehr sehr schade, das Ihr uns alle im Regen stehen laßt. Man verliert nicht nur Tiere und virtuelle Freunde, die man besucht hat, man verliert auch eines der besten Spiele aller Zeiten. Ich werde Euch alle sehr vermissen!!!!

Eure Hexi

Calfaro

Postby Calfaro » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 pm

This is why I do not spend money on games!!!!

Return to “Announcements”