Is your pumpkin not finished yet?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Nevaeh

Is your pumpkin not finished yet?

Postby Nevaeh » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:41 pm

I am selling a handful of pumpkin supplies if your my friend and don't need them plz. Buy them ta sell ta your friends who may not have them finished an need ta feed it ;)

Blue007

Re: Is your pumpkin not finished yet?

Postby Blue007 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:16 pm

You mean the Big Pumpkin right? I did not get one of those, I was hoping to get one for Halloween but I guess this time around we got the Bat, I am a newer player so was wanting that Big Pumpkin, but I guess I wont be getting it, congrats to everyone who did get it your very lucky to have it, only wish I did :( .

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Blue007 wrote:You mean the Big Pumpkin right? I did not get one of those, I was hoping to get one for Halloween but I guess this time around we got the Bat, I am a newer player so was wanting that Big Pumpkin, but I guess I wont be getting it, congrats to everyone who did get it your very lucky to have it, only wish I did :( .

You can stop Waiting for the Grand Pumpkin PB has said they are never going to reactivate or reuse any Builders only New Ones, The Grand Pumpkin was the very first Builder and it didn't go that well it cause a Tradefest to be Cancelled because everyone's Storages was full of Pumpkins and The item made in the Mills by using the Pumpkins so no one could prepare for that Tradefest. So it will most likely never be available again because without the Event you can't level it up to Max Level 15 and have it look like a Grand Pumpkin.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:08 am

mattlynch wrote:
You can stop Waiting for the Grand Pumpkin PB has said they are never going to reactivate or reuse any Builders only New Ones, ...

If they can do retro pets and retro decor, I don't see why they can't do retro builders. It would save us the space of making room for more stuff. They would just need to add more levels with maybe new decor and either a second bonus item or double bonus For achieving the last level.

The Grand Pumpkin was the very first Builder and it didn't go that well it cause a Tradefest to be Cancelled because everyone's Storages was full of Pumpkins ...

I thought it went great. My storage wasn't full of pumpkins. I was producing such quantities of grilled pumpkin slices and other items that I was regularly buying extra pumpkins in the market throughout the event. IMO nobody with both grills should have been drowning in pumpkins. I really liked the idea of making special holiday items for the event. It makes it more special and is way, way, way, way, way better than having to consume blueberries, cacao, or sap and collecting boards from the woodshop every 5 minutes. IMO if the price of a more interesting builder event is no Tradefest that month, so much the better.

We already have too many pets and too many builders, anyway. I think retro builder Works with both of those issues.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:07 am

BethM, you and I were in the minority. I liked it too and I was buying pumpkins like crazy, but if you remember, it caused such a stir they cancelled the Tradefest that was supposed to come after it. There were lots of unhappy campers on that one. JustSayin...
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:17 am

I was one of the "blessed" ones with an overabundance of pumpkins and i was ready to throw the game :lol:
I had pumpkins coming out my ears and all my mills were pumping out pumpkins and i was selling as fast as i could and still couldn't keep up with the pumpkins. got so bad my storages were full with 95% pumpkins. There was no room to make anything or play anything.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:31 am

Ely321 wrote:I was one of the "blessed" ones with an overabundance of pumpkins and i was ready to throw the game :lol:
I had pumpkins coming out my ears and all my mills were pumping out pumpkins and i was selling as fast as i could and still couldn't keep up with the pumpkins. got so bad my storages were full with 95% pumpkins. There was no room to make anything or play anything.

Ely, I never was able to figure out why some were so buried and a few, myself included, were okay. I think it might have been the level I was at, at the time. I was able to crank out lots of grilled pumpkin, and pumpkin pies, etc. and kept running out so I would go to the WM, and it was practically being given away. I remember I had just found the forum, and everyone was complaining about it. Me, I just kept quiet, and bought all I could handle.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 am

J1st wrote:
Ely321 wrote:I was one of the "blessed" ones with an overabundance of pumpkins and i was ready to throw the game :lol:

Ely, I never was able to figure out why some were so buried and a few, myself included, were okay. I think it might have been the level I was at, at the time. I was able to crank out lots of grilled pumpkin, and pumpkin pies, etc. and kept running out so I would go to the WM, and it was practically being given away. I remember I had just found the forum, and everyone was complaining about it. Me, I just kept quiet, and bought all I could handle.

that's probably why they decided not to repeat it-there was too much variance between games-if it had been more evenly distributed that wouldn't have been a problem.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am

BethM wrote:
mattlynch wrote:
You can stop Waiting for the Grand Pumpkin PB has said they are never going to reactivate or reuse any Builders only New Ones, ...

If they can do retro pets and retro decor, I don't see why they can't do retro builders. It would save us the space of making room for more stuff. They would just need to add more levels with maybe new decor and either a second bonus item or double bonus For achieving the last level.

The Grand Pumpkin was the very first Builder and it didn't go that well it cause a Tradefest to be Cancelled because everyone's Storages was full of Pumpkins ...

I thought it went great. My storage wasn't full of pumpkins. I was producing such quantities of grilled pumpkin slices and other items that I was regularly buying extra pumpkins in the market throughout the event. IMO nobody with both grills should have been drowning in pumpkins. I really liked the idea of making special holiday items for the event. It makes it more special and is way, way, way, way, way better than having to consume blueberries, cacao, or sap and collecting boards from the woodshop every 5 minutes. IMO if the price of a more interesting builder event is no Tradefest that month, so much the better.

We already have too many pets and too many builders, anyway. I think retro builder Works with both of those issues.

That what I was told by PB that they have no plans to reactivate or reuse any Builders , plus it look like they Deactivated everything to do with the Grand Pumpkin except feeding Coffee, no Pumpkins or items made from Pumpkins are even useable in the game any more except to sell them, and Tradefest Regular, Flash or Retro are on a Different System in the Game then the Builders are.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 2
Tin64

Postby Tin64 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi
I too liked the pumpkin event. What do you think they will do for Christmas? Maybe a giant Christmas tree?
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”