Support is no support.

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
LaCapieTon

Support is no support.

Postby LaCapieTon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Every dive, boat order, and tradepost orders give me a pulley, or crate. The boat that gives you map pieces only asks for things you can't give. I'm stuck in limbo unless I buy gems. I've read lots of complaints about sending a ticket and getting no help. They send you to the forums where all you get is other players telling you of their complaints. I'm not going to play a game where you can't progress unless you wait a year to get something you need or pay to get it. I liked this game at first but playing for just 3 weeks I've seen nothing but pulleys and crates for your end rewards. You guys on the forums have helped with advise but I'm pretty much done with it.

Thanks for writing in and sharing with us your experience, Trademaster!
We really appreciate the time you took to forward your opinion to us.

I cannot promise any changes in the short term, or ever, but I’ll make sure that this reaches our development crew. We aim to provide you with the best gaming experience possible, so any suggestion is highly appreciated!

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Kindest regards,

Bee
Support Crew
That's the response everyone gets when you have a complaint. Have a great time playing I'm done.

Valiantwanderer

Re: Support is no support.

Postby Valiantwanderer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 pm

LaCapieTon if you at sometime see this I know exactly what you mean, I have lodged so many tickets regarding retro storage and told to look up Formums it's just like an antibiotic resitant disease the way "Devs" treats us. Am too way sick of it and over it.

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:34 am

Hi all, this is my two cents worth. Just this week I sent in a ticket to ask for support with a user created problem. Ten emails and three solutions later it was all fixed, no one gave up or fobbed me off. Wonderful response and no one commented on me causing the problem in the first place. This was my second ticket, timely and positive responses both times. The whole team was great. Thank you so very much.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:30 am

Lolly2017 wrote:Hi all, this is my two cents worth. Just this week I sent in a ticket to ask for support with a user created problem. Ten emails and three solutions later it was all fixed, no one gave up or fobbed me off. Wonderful response and no one commented on me causing the problem in the first place. This was my second ticket, timely and positive responses both times. The whole team was great. Thank you so very much.

This is it ...yes they have changed the format ...they do contact you ...check your emails ....when you go to check in support you see nothing ...with 5 million + players course it’s gonna take a few days or alil more ...sometimes a lil more time ...even if it’s abit tooing n throwing in the rough waters ...they usually do try n resolve whatever the issues are for each individual player ...please tread water while having rough weather in PB n check your emails just in case they got intouch ;)

Look for the case no at the bottom of each one ...I’m waiting back now ......however it’s a completely different co....will you u posted .......
Last edited by Lulusitis on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Valiantwanderer wrote:LaCapieTon if you at sometime see this I know exactly what you mean, I have lodged so many tickets regarding retro storage and told to look up Formums it's just like an antibiotic resitant disease the way "Devs" treats us. Am too way sick of it and over it.

When you see that response, it has come from a computer that has read your message and is guessing you have a user confusion question rather than a game performance issue. If they don't hear back from you in a couple days, they assume you found your answer here and mark the ticket closed.

You need to reply the auto responder message saying that the forum can't help with your problem.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Has support stopped responding to requests for help.5 submissions turned in NO response form this team.
Level 75 iPhone 6S
Level 33 2nd island Broke again :cry:

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:21 am

How many times must I repeat more problems.I guess the janitor is next.Do they think someone is trying to cheat them out of something?
Level 75 iPhone 6S

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:28 am

Everyone is b*tching about sticker day.Try losing 502 jems in a attempt to update storage space.You know what I have heard after numerous attempts to get a answer!It sounds like this

Did you get that
Level 75 iPhone 6S

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:02 pm

I dont think I will be bad mouthing support any more.They took care of my problem in a BIG way.So I am going to shutup and let things run its course.
Level 75 iPhone 6S

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”