I think I'm permanently stuck...?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
MikkieO

I think I'm permanently stuck...?

Postby MikkieO » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:20 pm

I'm having a problem right now... Both of my tree houses are full. All of my fields and mills and turtles are waiting to be harvested/collected. The only trades I can do require the items that I need to harvest but I can't because both tree houses are full. I don't have enough gems to expand storage or to skip my current trade missions. Westley's trade house is already full... What do I do?? It seems like I have no way to move on in the game. Please help! Is there a way to discard items in the storage areas? (Also, I do not use real money on the game, so I can't purchase gems.) I know that one way to free up space would be to sell the stuff in Westley's trade house, but I don't have any friends to buy the stuff that is already there.

Mikkie O

ZachBae

Re: I think I'm permanently stuck...?

Postby ZachBae » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:55 am

Sell things at the Wes;ey's Exports. I'd do it cheaply so u can make sure they sell
GC: zstets

Dawgfan2003

Postby Dawgfan2003 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:19 am

Add me as a friend and I'll be more than happy to buy stuff!
My GC id is dawgfan2003...

rainBow21

Postby rainBow21 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:19 am

Wesley will buy one or two items per day at random times. Once free, place a large set of items there from the treehouse to free the space, pricing them at the lowest possible. Use that space for items that will only complete a trade to free up more room. Use this methodology as a guide to play the game better.

Kahegas

Postby Kahegas » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:33 am

You can keep making stuff even if the factories /mills are full. Click them once they say full but if you click them again you can make more stuff. Like to free up the mill make something that needs a lot of seeds. Not sure how much you can make extra but I have made at least 5 extra items in a row. Note if you get out and click a mill/factory you will get item in your storage from the free space you made.

MikkieO

Postby MikkieO » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:08 pm

It worked! Thank you all so much for the answers. :D

Tier 4
Daijumao

Postby Daijumao » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:39 pm

You can also aggressively delete trades from the bulletin board until you start getting ones that require only items you have in stock. Wait 15 minutes, and a new trade will appear. (You can speed that up with gems if you choose to.) The only trades you can't delete are on the bottom slot for the storyline quests. You may have to delete trades eventually, since they always seem to ask for things you haven't leveled up to or bought the recipe for yet!

At first, I left all trades up and worked hard to make the items needed, no matter how many hours (days) it woukd take. Not any more. If it's not an easy trade with only one or two missing items that would take little time to produce, I chuck it and wait for a new one. I have found that keeping at least one or two of everything in stock all the time, and just churning more stuff out even if it's not for an immediate trade, is a strategy that allows me to dump lots of my excess in Wesley's and make lots of gold a day. And by lots, I mean in excess of 20k daily, no joke. I may not be leveling up quite as fast, because Wesley sales don't give experience points, but I am certainly able to buy mills, moles, etc., a lot more quickly than I was before.

Good luck!
GameCenter ID: daijumao
Level 55

Kahegas

Postby Kahegas » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:10 am

Good idea didn't think of deleting trades to make room or extra money.

Puddingpop

Postby Puddingpop » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:13 am

What I seem to have a problem with is the map pieces to unlock a new island takes up to about 18 storage spaces and that's if you get the exact amount of each no extras. Then to unlock items in the bazaar you need 12 pearls and 4-6 other gems. That's a total of at least 30 spots I need before I can unlock the island or recipe. When your working with 90 spaces and 20-30 of them are being used while you try to collect the last maps or pearls, your only left with 60 or so spaces. That would be why I have no room for items. Somehow I'm making it work and filling orders but it's so hard to balance it all out.

Pylestone

Postby Pylestone » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

I have been running into the same problem. My husband which started after me has had people buying from him like crazy and has found pearls. I am ahead of him and no one is buying and no pearls. Just started on level 12 and don't think we will keep playing. They have made it to hard to get anywhere. We always get one part to expand storage but never both and things take FOREVER! It's like they need mini games why you wait to earn things you need. We go play pool or our other games or go to Facebook. We also tried to get our 12 year old daughter on it and she said it was too much like hay day, took to long to do anything. Maybe I am missing something but I am already seeing the glitch of unfairness between the two games, not cool in a competitive house lol.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”