Puffer Fish World Champion? Has anyone collected more than me?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
LAlNEY

Puffer Fish World Champion? Has anyone collected more than me?

Postby LAlNEY » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:07 am

In the spirit of the current event I bring up the idea of collecting Puffer Fish. Over time ive collected 347. Ive used 2,082 green ink and 1,041 blue ink to reach this point. Their max combined value is 698,511. Sadly the game crashes every time I put all of them out lol either my desktop computer or paradise bay programming cant take the workload of 300+ bobbing fish. What seemed like a unique way to decorate my waters might have been a total waste but im still proud. Not sure how to upload pictures directly but here is the proof...

https://ibb.co/eaPNYd

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Re: Puffer Fish World Champion? Has anyone collected more than me?

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:11 am

That's a lot of pufferfish! I have 4 :lol: :lol: Here is your image Lainey :D

Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:09 am

Wowza!!

Do have any pics from when some were out?

That's a whole lotta puffin' going on there. :shock:
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:58 am

LAlNEY wrote:In the spirit of the current event I bring up the idea of collecting Puffer Fish. Over time ive collected 347. Ive used 2,082 green ink and 1,041 blue ink to reach this point. Their max combined value is 698,511. Sadly the game crashes every time I put all of them out lol either my desktop computer or paradise bay programming cant take the workload of 300+ bobbing fish. What seemed like a unique way to decorate my waters might have been a total waste but im still proud. Not sure how to upload pictures directly but here is the proof...

https://ibb.co/eaPNYd

Wow, I thought I had alot of them, lol! I just checked and have 184 total. I've only got 30 out on my island though because when I had a bunch more out I noticed it really slowed down my game. I really love how cute they are though so I had to sprinkle them around here and there. They make me smile ;)

- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

LAlNEY

Postby LAlNEY » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:33 pm

154 is pretty impressive! Its a shame we cant put out more than just a couple dozen. What device do you play on? I wouldn't expect a phone or tablet to handle all of those fish but im on a full size desktop computer that already can run games like Skyrim which takes a lot of processing power. I have a feeling its just Paradise bay and not our devices.

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:57 am

LAlNEY wrote:154 is pretty impressive! Its a shame we cant put out more than just a couple dozen. What device do you play on? I wouldn't expect a phone or tablet to handle all of those fish but im on a full size desktop computer that already can run games like Skyrim which takes a lot of processing power. I have a feeling its just Paradise bay and not our devices.

I play on my phone...a Samsung S8+. :)
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Sjgsngl

Postby Sjgsngl » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:31 pm

I guess I am way behind on puffer fish collecting. I have 2......lol

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”