Piggy bank replacing karma

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Sjgsngl

Piggy bank replacing karma

Postby Sjgsngl » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:05 pm

I did not get this yet but my girlfriend has a piggy bank that replaced her karma. She lost all the karma she had. I hope I do not loose all of mine. I have saved up almost 60,000....

Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: Piggy bank replacing karma

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Sjgsngl wrote:I did not get this yet but my girlfriend has a piggy bank that replaced her karma. She lost all the karma she had. I hope I do not loose all of mine. I have saved up almost 60,000....

The piggy bank just replaced the karma star logo on the side, but if she goes to her bazaar, they will all still be there :) No one is losing their karma stars. If she goes the bazaar and karma truly is gone, she needs to submit a ticket to in game support.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Sjgsngl

Postby Sjgsngl » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:27 pm

I still have not received the piggy bank and that is fine with me I really don't want it. I will never use it. I have been able to max level my island and get as far as I have without spending any real money. This game is teaching me patients....lol.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Sjgsngl wrote:I still have not received the piggy bank and that is fine with me I really don't want it. I will never use it. I have been able to max level my island and get as far as I have without spending any real money. This game is teaching me patients....lol.

sometimes I'm good not spending a dime, then other times, usually when I need more cacao or blueberries or magnolia flowers, that's when I cave and splurge on an eternal tree. I just need one more eternal of each and unless they come out with some cool turtles or otters or moles or sloths again, I'm done spending cash for gems.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”