Bronze Pet Stickets STILL NOT USABLE

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Re: Bronze Pet Stickets STILL NOT USABLE

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:20 pm

kever wrote:Another place where our chances of getting a sticker has been diminished; today I received 2 red dye from Croaking Springs, instead of a pet sticker. Basically, I spent 5 red dye to get 2 red dye. That’s fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the laugh; but Hey, Welcome to the club! ;)

BethM wrote:So the chance of stickers there hasn’t just diminished for you, it has disappeared altogether, at least for the time being.
Last edited by DragonDiscipleD on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:27 pm

kever wrote:Another place where our chances of getting a sticker has been diminished; today I received 2 red dye from Croaking Springs, instead of a pet sticker. Basically, I spent 5 red dye to get 2 red dye. That’s fun.

Then that should mean that you've maxed all pets that have stickers available there currently :(

Beth, primos are still a "backup" reward. People can still get 2-5 primos with that wish after stickers aren't available anymore, but it can also reward 2 of any color dye.

One day they will release more stickers. I hope it doesn't take as long as it did the last time they did a big release.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:35 pm

UGH. They could be much more thoughtful. Give 5 "Friend" Pet Treats to feed other peoples pets, give a +5 or +10 storage increase, give a random number of gems.

Giving back 2 dye of any color for a 5 Red Dye fee is preposterous. The game designers need to play the game, not just write the code.

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Oblio98 wrote:

UGH. They could be much more thoughtful. Give 5 "Friend" Pet Treats to feed other peoples pets, give a +5 or +10 storage increase, give a random number of gems.

Giving back 2 dye of any color for a 5 Red Dye fee is preposterous. The game designers need to play the game, not just write the code.

EXACTLY!!! IMO the ONLY alternative prizes we should receive in direct place of stickers are Primo Pet Treats. Gems are a pipe dream. :lol:

If they won’t give you stickers to increase your pet’s Rank (⭐️-⭐️⭐️⭐️)...then they could at least give you Primos to increase their Level(1-15)!!! :x

And if all your pets are at Gold Bar level...you could always feed them to Shelly for pearls. ;)

My gosh...preposterous is putting it mildly. :roll:
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 2
kever

Postby kever » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 pm

I still need stickers for these pets (which I thought were offered at croaking springs):

Sweetheart squirrel
Mountain llama
Dolphin
Manta Ray
Flamingos
Penguin

Anyone know if those pets are not available there?

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:10 pm

kever wrote:I still need stickers for these pets (which I thought were offered at croaking springs):

Sweetheart squirrel
Mountain llama
Dolphin
Manta Ray
Flamingos
Penguin

According to wiki http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Croaking_Spring these should be there. Have they actually cut that list shorter? :?:
Um, from Umbridge … :?
Finland

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:16 pm

DragonDiscipleD wrote:
kever wrote:I still need stickers for these pets (which I thought were offered at croaking springs):

Sweetheart squirrel
Mountain llama
Dolphin
Manta Ray
Flamingos
Penguin

According to wiki http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Croaking_Spring these should be there. Have they actually cut that list shorter? :?:
Um, from Umbridge … :?

Yes, those stickers are listed as being there. Unless PB changed something recently. Or unless they are getting ready to add new stickers. Before the last big sticker release Croaking Spring was giving dye and storage upgrade parts even when people still needed stickers there, and then the new release came not too long after. Hopefully this is what is happening...... :?
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:27 pm

mauimonkey wrote:Or unless they are getting ready to add new stickers. Before the last big sticker release Croaking Spring was giving dye and storage upgrade parts even when people still needed stickers there, and then the new release came not too long after. Hopefully this is what is happening...... :?

Yes, I remember this now; caused quite a stir, almost a riot. :lol:
Finland

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:30 pm

DragonDiscipleD wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:Or unless they are getting ready to add new stickers. Before the last big sticker release Croaking Spring was giving dye and storage upgrade parts even when people still needed stickers there, and then the new release came not too long after. Hopefully this is what is happening...... :?

Yes, I remember this now; caused quite a stir, almost a riot. :lol:

Yep :lol:
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:37 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
Yes, those stickers are listed as being there. Unless PB changed something recently. Or unless they are getting ready to add new stickers. Before the last big sticker release Croaking Spring was giving dye and storage upgrade parts even when people still needed stickers there, and then the new release came not too long after. Hopefully this is what is happening...... :?

They may have.

Remember a few months ago they cut the frog list way down to just a pretty basic set, so huge numbers of players no longer got stickers there. I think this happened about the same time they took the chests out of the expansion islets and put bronze tickets there instead. Anyway, there was such a hue and cry here about that they ended up putting that long list we see in the wiki into the frog (which I think was actually more pets than had been there before the first change).

So, maybe the forces of evil have snuck back in and cut the list again. It would fit somehow, since they never really wanted to put all those pets there in the first place.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”