Bronze Pet Stickets STILL NOT USABLE

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
mauimonkey

Re: Bronze Pet Stickets STILL NOT USABLE

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Yes, it was near when they added new stickers to chests in the sanctuary as well, and to boat orders and almost everywhere else that we got stickers from. It was around the same time as the new dive system was implimented as well, I think. And I also think that they did intend to add those stickers to the frog on purpose and that it just took some time to impliment the change, just like it did with the dive system and how we lost the ability to start dives when we wanted. They may have to revert the programming to something else (or old programming) while they impliment changes, and I think that's what happened then at that time. And though we don't know if that is what is happening now, at least we can hope that it is what is going on....
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Here’s the last official word we got about stickers in boats and the Wishing frog.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=163010&hilit=Wishing#p545858

The info about the sticker chest items has since been updated, of course. Also, all these fine sticker options have since been removed from Ghost Ship Cove, I think, with the introduction of all the glowing pets I don’t like (plus the adoption of the bat by the Ghost Caption, totally disregarding his origin as an ordinary Tradefest pet).
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:57 pm

I’ve got 159 bronze tickets, and I’ve sold some. if they are obsolete I wish PB would say so, I’d rsther sell them to people for as little as possible, but I save them because there’s been no announcement from PB . I have over 1400 treats now , I have a large storage but thats a lot of stuff :shock: I’ll take more PT for sure but they should say if BT are not usable for some of us players ! That’s all :D
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:19 pm

They already have acknowledged that the tickets may not currently be usable by some players. They have also indicated that some time in the unspecified future, more pets will be added to those chests.

Some players have so few pets left needing stickers, however, that even if PB do add some other pets to the bronze chest, they still may only be other pets you have already finished from other sources.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:10 am

BethM wrote:They already have acknowledged that the tickets may not currently be usable by some players. They have also indicated that some time in the unspecified future, more pets will be added to those chests.

Some players have so few pets left needing stickers, however, that even if PB do add some other pets to the bronze chest, they still may only be other pets you have already finished from other sources.

Right, not currently usable, but so many times I start selling items only to get some event where I need more. This happened last with ghost doubloons and others just can’t think of the situation now. If they are just not going to be usable for players who have only a few pets unmaxed I wish they would say so :D I think the pig was the last pet I could use them to get stickers ?
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 2
Shegotlegs

Postby Shegotlegs » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:12 am

Let’s not forget, friends, that the original idea for the bronze pet tickets came from discussions on the forums from our PB community. They were meant to be a means of choosing what pets you wanted to prioritize rather than getting whatever PB chooses to dish out. Like the TF bonus tiers being exclusively meerkats which are a disappointing graphic at best. The fact that PB is restricting them for ANYONE greatly lessens their value and makes them a source of frustration for long time loyal players. I have many un-maxed pets totaling hundreds and hundreds of needed stickers. Making the bronze tickets unrestricted would not substantially alter the character of the game but WOULD make a lot of players, including level 75 players, very happy. @AnchormanSteve, please consider this
Game Center ID SheGotLegs
Level 80 & Level 78 islands
Coins 39M
Storage 3600+
Wish List: Release more of the past TF bonus tier pets so we can use our bronze pet tickets!

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:59 pm

How about letting us trade 7 bronze tickets in for an Epic Ticket, even if we throw in some game money, prestige points, or pink stars? There has to be some benefit to having these things.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:14 am

Shegotlegs wrote:Let’s not forget, friends, that the original idea for the bronze pet tickets came from discussions on the forums from our PB community. They were meant to be a means of choosing what pets you wanted to prioritize rather than getting whatever PB chooses to dish out. ...

What the bronze tickets were “meant to be” is whatever PB decided they should be when they created them. I don’t think PB ever intended or pretended they would function like the wildcard/ pick a pet stickers the forum wanted.

Still, I think they should add the rest of the stickers in there.

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:27 am

Oblio98 wrote:How about letting us trade 7 bronze tickets in for an Epic Ticket, even if we throw in some game money, prestige points, or pink stars? There has to be some benefit to having these things.

That won't do any good; 7 Bronze Tickets = 1 Epic Ticket, the pet list is the same in Bronze and Epic chests.

Great suggestion, but we would need to be able to trade them in for an Event Ticket.

(Or did you really mean 'Event Ticket' ?)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 am

Livinez wrote:
DragonDiscipleD wrote:Maybe I'll just spare you from my personal rant of a thousand words, and post a screenshot instead.

Pictures, or it didn't happen; isn't that the official PB/King support policy these days anyway.

I’m in the same boat! :roll: I still need 417 stickers but unfortunately...

How endowed some of us are. Are you will to give up cocoa?
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”