Ohhhh more otters!??

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
MommaKatSBC

Re: Ohhhh more otters!??

Postby MommaKatSBC » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:47 am

J1st wrote:I have a total of 14. You could buy 1 this round, or at least I could. :lol:

J1st!!! Could this be another beta? I have 13 otters. The pop up appeared but don’t see the banner to buy my 14th. Go figure!!!
East Coast, USA
Wish List: To share your smile with the World

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:05 am

Lolly and MommaKat, the offer will be in your build menu under the tab with the crate on it.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 3
MommaKatSBC

Postby MommaKatSBC » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:13 am

mauimonkey wrote:Lolly and MommaKat, the offer will be in your build menu under the tab with the crate on it.

Hi Mauimonkey. Not in my build menu bar. Checked there earlier when I saw the pop up. :lol:

Please check your PM. Thanks
Last edited by MommaKatSBC on Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
East Coast, USA

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:22 am

MommaKatSBC wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:Lolly and MommaKat, the offer will be in your build menu under the tab with the crate on it.

Hi Mauimonkey. Not in my build menu bar. Checked there earlier when I saw the pop up. :lol:

That is so odd! All I can think is to reload your game...... but I’m sure you’ve already tried that. Hmmm, don’t know then. Hope it appears for you soon!
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 3
MommaKatSBC

Postby MommaKatSBC » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:29 am

mauimonkey wrote:
MommaKatSBC wrote:

That is so odd! All I can think is to reload your game...... but I’m sure you’ve already tried that. Hmmm, don’t know then. Hope it appears for you soon!

Please check your PM’s. Thanks my friend. :D
East Coast, USA

RedFishBlueFish32

Postby RedFishBlueFish32 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:48 am

LifeUnlimited wrote:Ok I already have a great collection of 12 otters....

Anyone have 12 and if so how many were you allowed to buy this round?
Thanks

I had seven, and bought three more today. I decided to buy two more an hour or so later and they were gone from the build menu!

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:55 am

RedFishBlueFish32 wrote:
LifeUnlimited wrote:Ok I already have a great collection of 12 otters....

Anyone have 12 and if so how many were you allowed to buy this round?
Thanks

I had seven, and bought three more today. I decided to buy two more an hour or so later and they were gone from the build menu!

How many sweater otters do you have in total now?
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:59 am

You can have a maximum of 5 sweater otters, 3 tropical shirt otters, and 6 naked otters, for a total of 14. At least per my game.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:04 am

J1st wrote:You can have a maximum of 5 sweater otters, 3 tropical shirt otters, and 6 naked otters, for a total of 14. At least per my game.

Thanks Jerry :) Those should be the correct totals, though the offer will not appearing for some. Also, I’m wondering if someone had none, if they’d be able to buy 5 during this offer, or if there is a limit during this offer. Looks like RedFishBlueFish was able to buy 3 today.....
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 3
MommaKatSBC

Postby MommaKatSBC » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:44 am

mauimonkey wrote:
J1st wrote:You can have a maximum of 5 sweater otters, 3 tropical shirt otters, and 6 naked otters, for a total of 14. At least per my game.

Thanks Jerry :) Those should be the correct totals, though the offer will not appearing for some. Also, I’m wondering if someone had none, if they’d be able to buy 5 during this offer, or if there is a limit during this offer. Looks like RedFishBlueFish was able to buy 3 today.....

Were you able to buy the remaining balance of 5 total sweater otters? One of my games has no sweater otters. Saw the pop up to buy more and could see them in my build menu bar then the game crashed. The offer was gone when I reloaded. Had enough gems to buy all 5 if it would've allowed me to buy all 5. Wish I could answer your question but, not in the proverbial cards. I'm hoping this is just a glitch and not a beta. Would like to buy my 5th sweater otter.
East Coast, USA

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”