Ohhhh more otters!??

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
LifeUnlimited

Re: Ohhhh more otters!??

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 am

mauimonkey wrote:
LifeUnlimited wrote:Ahhh bummer only was able to buy 1 sweater sale otter going to have to cross my fingers for a spring otter.....urrrrrr

BethM I think you are correct and I know in the beginning I paid 750 for some turtles....

How many sweater otters do you have in total now?

I have two aloha, five sweater and six naked ( :lol: )
But I didn’t want an odd number so I skipped buying the aloha sale otter so maybe that is why I wasn’t able to get more than one today? Hmmmm interesting how J1st has 14. Anyone else have 14?

*correction I did see J1St post the max allowed....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:31 am

Hoorah, it came back. Sooo happy. Letting me buy more than one, don’t know how many yet.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:34 am

Extra harvesters can be bought up to a maximum depending on the harvester.

- For sweater otter, 5 is the maximum.
- Aloha otter is 3 max.
- Plus the 6 bought with coins.
- The maximum number of otters is 14 (6 regular + 5 sweater + 3 aloha).

For extra otters, moles, turtles and sloths. Information can be found in the Harvester section of PB wiki here https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Harvesters.

It does not say when harvesters are to be offered again but the information seems reliable (max numbeer of harvester, cost, seasonal offering approximate dates).

Tier 3
MommaKatSBC

Postby MommaKatSBC » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:58 am

mauimonkey wrote:
J1st wrote:You can have a maximum of 5 sweater otters, 3 tropical shirt otters, and 6 naked otters, for a total of 14. At least per my game.

Thanks Jerry :) Those should be the correct totals, though the offer will not appearing for some. Also, I’m wondering if someone had none, if they’d be able to buy 5 during this offer, or if there is a limit during this offer. Looks like RedFishBlueFish was able to buy 3 today.....

Mine came back as well. I was able to buy my last one and all 5 on my baby bay. I Hope this answers your question Mauimonkey.
East Coast, USA
Wish List: To share your smile with the World

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:36 pm

That was exactly my question, MommaKat....... if there was any limit to the amount that could be bought this time, or if anyone could buy up to the max of 5 this time, even if they didn’t have any at all to start with. Thanks.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 3
MommaKatSBC

Postby MommaKatSBC » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:24 pm

mauimonkey wrote:That was exactly my question, MommaKat....... if there was any limit to the amount that could be bought this time, or if anyone could buy up to the max of 5 this time, even if they didn’t have any at all to start with. Thanks.

You're very welcome Mauimonkey!!!
Last edited by MommaKatSBC on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
East Coast, USA
Wish List: To share your smile with the World

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:37 pm

mauimonkey wrote:That was exactly my question, MommaKat....... if there was any limit to the amount that could be bought this time, or if anyone could buy up to the max of 5 this time, even if they didn’t have any at all to start with. Thanks.

It seemed ready to let me buy more than one, anyway. I had one, bought one, and it was ready to let me place a third one.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Tin64

Postby Tin64 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:41 pm

I was able to purchase two sweater otters. I have 6 naked, 5 sweater and 1 tropical shirt totalling 12 otters. I never received the pop up advising of the otters. My game crashes a lot so I’m not surprised. Thank you for the posts alerting me their were otters for sale.
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Tin64 wrote:I was able to purchase two sweater otters. I have 6 naked, 5 sweater and 1 tropical shirt totalling 12 otters. I never received the pop up advising of the otters. My game crashes a lot so I’m not surprised. Thank you for the posts alerting me their were otters for sale.

Clap, clap :D horray for more otters!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:33 am

I only had the original coin otters on mine, it let me purchase 5 of the sweater otters & then offer disappeared. I've never bought an aloha otter but if it continues to be for 700 gems I'll probably just stick with what I have now.
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”