What’s next for you after PB?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
djohn3853

What’s next for you after PB?

Postby djohn3853 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:22 pm

It seems so many of us are now disenchanted with PB. Do you have another game that gives you as much enjoyment as PB once did? I haven’t found it yet. But i want to.

Before PB it was Farmville Country Escape for me. But it just got kind of “busy” and when I found PB, i dropped Farmville. Ive played Candy Crush, Farm Heroes saga, Candy Crush Jelly, Candy Crush Soda, but i get to a certain level and then get stuck. After trying and trying, to no avail, i lose interest. I thought Farmville Tropic Escape looked interesting (and a lot like PB) but I’ve never tried it. Ive played Pearls Peril, but its a little tedious after a while. I played Fallout Shelter for a while but it got monotonous.

So I’m interested to hear what others have already found, or are hoping to find, to replace PB. Because lets face it, many of us are losing interest. Even the hard core old timers are grumbling. And the support, i think we can all agree, is almost non existent.
Game Name: Dave's Island
FB Name: Dave Johnson
Forum Name was Game Center ID
I am on iOS
Level 70
Rhode Island

Tier 2
Mandykins

Re: What’s next for you after PB?

Postby Mandykins » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:43 pm

djohn3853 wrote:It seems so many of us are now disenchanted with PB. Do you have another game that gives you as much enjoyment as PB once did? I haven’t found it yet. But i want to.

Before PB it was Farmville Country Escape for me. But it just got kind of “busy” and when I found PB, i dropped Farmville. Ive played Candy Crush, Farm Heroes saga, Candy Crush Jelly, Candy Crush Soda, but i get to a certain level and then get stuck. After trying and trying, to no avail, i lose interest. I thought Farmville Tropic Escape looked interesting (and a lot like PB) but I’ve never tried it. Ive played Pearls Peril, but its a little tedious after a while. I played Fallout Shelter for a while but it got monotonous.

So I’m interested to hear what others have already found, or are hoping to find, to replace PB. Because lets face it, many of us are losing interest. Even the hard core old timers are grumbling. And the support, i think we can all agree, is almost non existent.

I’ve played Township and enjoyed it—it includes player interactions through a chat function once you join a “ co-op”.
Mandykins level 80 July 2018
Facebook: Mandykins Paradise Bay, similar avatar
Game Center ID: MandykinsOne (iOS)
no Google Play, sorry!

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:18 pm

I’m there with you. I’m looking for a new game too. I’ve tried the Farmville Tropic Escape but cant get into it. I’ve tried several different games but haven’t found the “one” just yet. I’ve heard a couple of times about Township. So far everyone has seemed to like it. I might have to give it a try. I haven’t heard if you have to spend a lot of money or not. If it’s a money pit I’ll quit. I don’t mind spending a few dollars here or there but having to constantly spend money to keep the game going pisses me off and I’ll move on.

Here’s to finding a new fun game !! Good Luck !! :D

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:49 am

Love love love seekers notes

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:16 am

Huh?

Tier 4
Sinful

Postby Sinful » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:51 am

Hello everyone. I agree with the issues now facing the players of PB. I used to love it, but now I just feel like it only wants you money. You can hardly play without having yo pay for something. I liked the old way. I bought gems back then. Oh well have to find a new game like everyone else. Too bad. I haven’t seen anything like it. Similar, but hokey lol
Dream Island for Cinny
Level 60
Player since Nov 2015

Yayabeck

Postby Yayabeck » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:31 am

I like Tropic Escape, and it's now my 'go to' game. PB just seems to make me crazy anymore. Downside to tropic escape is making enough game coins to keep moving up the levels, but the graphics are cute and it keeps me entertained without the stress that PB now seems to cause.

Tier 2
Glo

Postby Glo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:47 am

I play Diggy's Adventure - love it more than PB at mo. Another one I play is Two Point Hospital which is another freebie - no layout whatsoever.
LEVEL 75
All pets achieved so far

London. England

Tier 3
djohn3853

Postby djohn3853 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Shawn62 wrote:Love love love seekers notes

I’ve heard of this. Is it it similar to Pearls Peril ?
I am on iOS
Level 70
Rhode Island

Tier 3
djohn3853

Postby djohn3853 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Glo wrote:I play Diggy's Adventure - love it more than PB at mo. Another one I play is Two Point Hospital which is another freebie - no layout whatsoever.

Tried Diggy. Don’t recall much about it, but it must not have captured my imagination because I dropped it.
I am on iOS
Level 70
Rhode Island

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”