Vacation, for real?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
LifeUnlimited

Vacation, for real?

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:29 am

Ok I know some of you may laugh but I want to know (if any) advice you may have if you go on a vacation and leave your precious island unattended for 9 days! I know there are many hard working players (like myself) that may get a little nervous about leaving .. I will not have internet for these days and plus want to unplug!

My family loves to take cruises and bc we are a family of 6 now, I haven’t been in 12 years!! But some of us are finally going back on one in January and I am beyond excited! Eastern Caribbean here we come. My boys are 11 & 7 and going for the first time. :D
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Vacation, for real?

Postby J1st » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:53 am

LifeUnlimited wrote:Ok I know some of you may laugh but I want to know (if any) advice you may have if you go on a vacation and leave your precious island unattended for 9 days! I know there are many hard working players (like myself) that may get a little nervous about leaving .. I will not have internet for these days and plus want to unplug!

My family loves to take cruises and bc we are a family of 6 now, I haven’t been in 12 years!! But some of us are finally going back on one in January and I am beyond excited! Eastern Caribbean here we come. My boys are 11 & 7 and going for the first time. :D

From experience, you won't miss it! Enjoy your boys and your Caribbean adventure. PB pales by comparison.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
Jjroth1167

Postby Jjroth1167 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Ok I know some of you may laugh but I want to know (if any) advice you may have if you go on a vacation and leave your precious island unattended for 9 days! I know there are many hard working players (like myself) that may get a little nervous about leaving .. I will not have internet for these days and plus want to unplug!

Ok, Here is what you need to do .... I volunteer however reluctantly to go on your cruise incognito so that no one knows that You have stayed behind to play Paradise Bay. No one would notice I'm sure. I would go and play with you boys in the warm/hot Eastern Caribbean waters and You won't lose one single day of Bay. Perfect solution!

Ha Ha I'm kidding. Missing out on nine days of bay for a cruise with your family .... Go and Enjoy your vacation, you need it! Bay will still be here and retro fests always come back around. You won't miss anything that won't come back again later.
Not sure that the new game play in Bay is worth all the issues. The fun that I used to have just isn't there anymore.

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Oh it's completely possible. I've done it a number of times for a variety of reasons. ( And I do love the Bay).

A cruise.......no sweat!

Enjoy a real ship, real waters, real drinks from a coconut, and real hunky men. :mrgreen:

Any room in your suitcase for a little cat? :D

Have a Purr-fect vacation! :P
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MariaC

Postby MariaC » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:08 pm

My advice to you is this:
Forget about paradise bay. And if you can't, consider getting professional help.
You are worried about that? when you should be focused on spending time with your kids? Children grow up fast, and in just a blink they will be gone following their own lives. Don't miss the opportunity to make great memories together just to be staring at a screen.

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Just have a great time. Your island will still be waiting for you when you get back. Your game friends will become “pet sitters” while you’re away and make sure your pets are well fed. :D

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:44 am

Jjroth1167 wrote:

Ok, Here is what you need to do .... I volunteer however reluctantly to go on your cruise incognito so that no one knows that You have stayed behind to play Paradise Bay. No one would notice I'm sure. I would go and play with you boys in the warm/hot Eastern Caribbean waters and You won't lose one single day of Bay. Perfect solution!

Ha Ha I'm kidding. Missing out on nine days of bay for a cruise with your family .... Go and Enjoy your vacation, you need it! Bay will still be here and retro fests always come back around. You won't miss anything that won't come back again later.

:D
Yep I totally agree it will be great!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:46 am

Kittykatz wrote:Oh it's completely possible. I've done it a number of times for a variety of reasons. ( And I do love the Bay).

A cruise.......no sweat!

Enjoy a real ship, real waters, real drinks from a coconut, and real hunky men. :mrgreen:

Any room in your suitcase for a little cat? :D

Have a Purr-fect vacation! :P

So cute! That kitty is very smart and I plan to relax every day and can’t wait for the sand at the beach!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:49 am

MariaC wrote:My advice to you is this:
Forget about paradise bay. And if you can't, consider getting professional help.
You are worried about that? when you should be focused on spending time with your kids? Children grow up fast, and in just a blink they will be gone following their own lives. Don't miss the opportunity to make great memories together just to be staring at a screen.

Not worried bout PB at all wish I could have wrote exactly how I would talk with the keyboard. :lol:
I am beyond excited and my kids always are first! I have four great ones!!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016

Tier 2
Cara1967

Postby Cara1967 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:50 am

ECHT JETZT???... Wer nur noch in der virtuellen Welt lebt wie Du und andere und sich über einen Urlaub mit der Famile Sorgen macht weil sie/er nicht PB spielen kann, dem ist wirklich nicht mehr zu HELFEN!!!... :roll: :roll: :roll: ... INVESTIERE DIE ZEIT VON PB MAL IN DIE FAMILIE UND DAS ECHTELEBEN.... Du wirst überrascht sein wie schön das ist :P ... Jetzt schimpft und überhäuft mich mit Dreck Ihr Speichellecker, die diesen Leuten wie einem goldenem Kalb huldigt!! ... Es ist nur ein SPIEL!!!...

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”