New Tradefest January 17??

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 12
JoannaK

Re: New Tradefest January 17??

Postby JoannaK » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote: I just finally got to the level for the Kitten ... which by the way I didn’t get. I only got 20 Kitten stickers ... it takes 35 stickers to get the Kitten so that was a waste of time. It doesnt really matter because I already have the Kitten but I used a lot of gems just so I could get this far and got nothing.

Those 35 stickers you saw that was needed, it isn't to get Kitten, it is to upgrade it to two stars.
To adopt Kitten, it does take 20 stickers, but only if you don't already have it. So, you only didn't understand how it works, that's all, but now you'll now for the future RetroTradeFests ❤
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

3loons

Postby 3loons » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:45 pm

So I got a bunch of camel stickers on the first or second bonus tier, after that I’m only getting one camel sticker per tier. So am I only going to get 1 camel sticker for each tier from here on out? It seems impossible since all the trade requests are getting harder forcing me to delete many of them. Or I have to use lots of gems.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:07 am

It’s usually just one sticker per tier for the special bonus tier pet, plus a second reward item, which can be a different sticker.

I haven’t heard of getting multiple stickers for the bonus tier pet in a single tier, so you got lucky there.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Tin64

Postby Tin64 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:18 am

Hi
Retro tradefest is almost over. Didn’t try for the camel as RL intervened so I only got two bonus tiers. Not heartbroken as I don’t think the camel is very appealing. Maybe go back to the iriginal artists. Plus with tradefest starting straight after I’d rather restock a little than try for the third camel sticker :lol:
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”