how do I gift a shell on seal pier?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
sandi19

how do I gift a shell on seal pier?

Postby sandi19 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:19 am

I can do assist dive but I receive a special shell on the seal pier. I have not been able to discover how to leave shells for others? What do I need to do?

Thanks!

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: how do I gift a shell on seal pier?

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:26 am

The shells are gifted automatically when you help on a friend's dive.

The shells you receive can be used to to trade for things in the salvage shop. The shopping bag icon icon at the seal house is what you press to open your shop.

Every week new things pop up for sale. The limit of shells you can hold at a time is 400. You can purchase some stuff and then continue to earn more shells. If you leave at 400, you'll receive the karma and other gifts, but no more shells.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sandi19

Postby sandi19 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Thanks! I just wanted to gift others as much as I can to repay the gifts given to me! When I see the shells in the dive I am so appreciative. But I did not know if I was leaving a gift on the seal pier.

Thanks for your help!! :D :D

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:37 pm

You're very welcome. :D Yes, along with the shells , when you join in a dive, just like you, the recipient may also receive a bonus gem, dye, or tool. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”