Cotton

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Dollface

Cotton

Postby Dollface » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:50 am

I did something dumb. I used all my cotton and didn't have any more planted, so I have zero cotton. What do I Do? Thanks to anyone.....Dollface

Golfiegirl

Re: Cotton

Postby Golfiegirl » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:38 am

Dollface wrote:I did something dumb. I used all my cotton and didn't have any more planted, so I have zero cotton. What do I Do? Thanks to anyone.....Dollface

It usually leaves just one, so you can build it up again.

Nicole83

Postby Nicole83 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:37 pm

You should still be able to drag a cotton onto the field though it will be at the cost of gems instead (if I remember right as I've since been moved to the alternate system of crops for gold). The other option is to check out the World Market where if you're lucky you'll be able to purchase cotton from another player for gold. I'm guessing though that you're at an early stage of the game so those options might not be available to you, in which case I'm not sure what to suggest. :?

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:53 pm

You might get lucky to find some on the World Market.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Dollface wrote:I did something dumb. I used all my cotton and didn't have any more planted, so I have zero cotton. What do I Do? Thanks to anyone.....Dollface

There is always one left over. Just click on the field and you'll be able to plant one. Harvest for two, harvest for four and so on. If you have the cash for crops, plant as many as you want, they cost 1 coin each.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
Xteen

Postby Xteen » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:35 pm

J1st wrote:

There is always one left over. Just click on the field and you'll be able to plant one. Harvest for two, harvest for four and so on. If you have the cash for crops, plant as many as you want, they cost 1 coin each.

This led to me thinking, which is difficult today since I have a bad cold, my game still switches between cash crops and plant one get two. If while in the cash for crops mode, I used up all my cotton and had none planted when it switched back I might be in the same situation.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:41 pm

I can’t bear to not have at least a couple field of cotton and bamboo planted at all times, even now my game uses coins to plant. Even when I clear fields to plant mass quantities of something overnight, I still reserve one or two fields each for cotton and bamboo.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:18 pm

I've done it once when swooshing around my tablet too fast and accidentally covered all my fields.

Occasionally, when I go to plant a specific crops, something shifts, and I end up planting something else. :?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”