IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Lorimar0819

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Postby Lorimar0819 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Another accidental coin purchase! I don't need coins! I have over 9 million coins. It pops up on my screen out of nowhere and this time it cost me 805 gems which left me with 12, certainly not enough to purchase a supply station for the new event. I did submit a ticket yesterday but so far nothing. The last three times it happened, they did not respond. This is enough to make me want to quit this game. Why can't they come up with a confirm purchase button? Everything else has a confirm button. There's even one asking you if you're sure you want to quit the game. Instead it jumps automatically to successful purchase. Every single time I have built up my gems they have been taken away buy an accidental purchase. Why do I keep getting the pop ups on my screen? It seems to happen when I am quickly collecting items from the Mills.
A "CONFIRM PURCHASE" button could eliminate this problem for everyone.

jdyoder

Re: IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Postby jdyoder » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:34 am

Did you reply to the default email that they send out when you submit a ticket? They won't do anything with the ticket unless you respond. Personally I've never had any luck getting accidental purchases refunded, hope you have better luck.

Tier 3
TheQuestor

Postby TheQuestor » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:52 pm

Lorimar0819 wrote:Another accidental coin purchase! I don't need coins! I have over 9 million coins. It pops up on my screen out of nowhere and this time it cost me 805 gems which left me with 12, certainly not enough to purchase a supply station for the new event. I did submit a ticket yesterday but so far nothing. The last three times it happened, they did not respond. This is enough to make me want to quit this game. Why can't they come up with a confirm purchase button? Everything else has a confirm button. There's even one asking you if you're sure you want to quit the game. Instead it jumps automatically to successful purchase. Every single time I have built up my gems they have been taken away buy an accidental purchase. Why do I keep getting the pop ups on my screen? It seems to happen when I am quickly collecting items from the Mills.
A "CONFIRM PURCHASE" button could eliminate this problem for everyone.

I have uttered profanities at this game more than once for that very reason and each time i have said the exact same thing, why is there no confirmation button!!

pretty sure it's that way on purpose really. just another underhanded scummy way to suck money out of peeps wallets.

Tier 2
HobbyforCheryl

Postby HobbyforCheryl » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:42 pm

I have accidently purchased coins with gems several times and have always contacted King and they have reversed the purchase and refunded my gems. I think it's happened 6 or 7 times to me. I've dropped my phone down in the couch and by the time I dig it out, I've hit the buttons for purchase. Or I fall asleep while playing and accidently buy them. Send in a ticket. When you get the email to go to the forum, respond back to that email. Try to stay nice and ask them to please reverse the purchase. Since this has happened before, try nicely asking them to go back and find the other times where you purchased coin before with gems and to please reverse those purchases, too. To help them, look back at your sent emails to get the date of accidental purchase. Point out that you have plenty of coins and wouldn't have made this purchase on purpose. They have reversed all of mine. It has worked for me, and I'm sure it will work for you.
Level: 80
Played since November, 2015
FB: Cheryl B. H.
Florida
Pets: 88

Tier 2
Mudgie

Postby Mudgie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Mine was buying a bronze pet ticket (way over priced IMHO). I'd got some as a reward and it was one click too many. And not even a pet I wanted.... :mrgreen:

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”