Enough already. Propose!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Jinkies
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Enough already. Propose!

Postby Jinkies » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:55 pm

That's the payoff...go get coffee? Are you kidding me? When will Wesley propose, or is he gay or what? :?:
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Top

Tier 2
Aussiemom12
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby Aussiemom12 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm

I wasn’t going to say anything until the event was over but I fell for it too!! That’s the main reason I hurried to finish the game. Ha Ha Ha they got me .... hook...line and sinker!!! I’m such a sucker !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Top

Tier 2
Jinkies
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby Jinkies » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Ugh. Like the whole ring thing before. Either hitch those two or ditch the ruse....lololol
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Top

Tier 3
TheQuestor
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 am

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby TheQuestor » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:01 am

wish you had used the spoiler alert :(
Top

Tier 9
Bobbo
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby Bobbo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:39 am

I didn’t even get that!

My story ended after Pike talking about “the boy growing up.”

Everything is at max levels.

No coffee dialogue, no nothin’!
Image
Top

LifeUnlimited
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 am

Maybe PB is having another spring/summer event for the rest of the story....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)
Top

Shawn62
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby Shawn62 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:26 pm

Maybe it will happen on the 14th.
Top

Tier 16
Kittykatz
Posts: 9046
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 am

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Bobbo wrote:I didn’t even get that!

My story ended after Pike talking about “the boy growing up.”

Everything is at max levels.

No coffee dialogue, no nothin’!


My ending was like that too. Did Wesley say anything besides something to the effect that he'd have to muster up his courage?

Well, honestly.....if anyone is going to take the initiative it would be Sita. She's a new age woman though, she might not want the old fashioned coupling.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Top

Tier 9
Bobbo
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby Bobbo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:09 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
Bobbo wrote:I didn’t even get that!

My story ended after Pike talking about “the boy growing up.”

Everything is at max levels.

No coffee dialogue, no nothin’!


My ending was like that too. Did Wesley say anything besides something to the effect that he'd have to muster up his courage?

Well, honestly.....if anyone is going to take the initiative it would be Sita. She's a new age woman though, she might not want the old fashioned coupling.


The rate Wesley is going, she’s gonna be an old age woman! :lol:

Image
Image
Top

Tier 15
J1st
Posts: 6675
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:55 am

Re: Enough already. Propose!

Postby J1st » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:33 pm

Bobbo wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:
Bobbo wrote:I didn’t even get that!

My story ended after Pike talking about “the boy growing up.”

Everything is at max levels.

No coffee dialogue, no nothin’!


My ending was like that too. Did Wesley say anything besides something to the effect that he'd have to muster up his courage?

Well, honestly.....if anyone is going to take the initiative it would be Sita. She's a new age woman though, she might not want the old fashioned coupling.


The rate Wesley is going, she’s gonna be an old age woman! :lol:

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”