Tier 7 disappointing

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Shawn62

Tier 7 disappointing

Postby Shawn62 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:26 pm

I just finished tier 7 and got 5 eagle stickers and my eagle was already maxed out.

I thought there would have been a substitution.

Quite disappointing.

I submitted a ticket to see if they will do anything.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Re: Tier 7 disappointing

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:10 pm

If your Eagle wasn’t maxed before the information for TF was downloaded into the game (which is usually a few days before TF starts) then the game would have seen it wasn’t maxed at that time and that’s why you got stickers offered for it. Support will happily exchange the excess stickers for Bronze Pet tickets.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:29 am

Thanks Maui.

Both my eagle and crocodile were maxed before tf started and I got both tiers 7-8-9.

I will wait to hear back from support.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 pm

You need to complete the tiers and obtain the redundant stickers before they can make the swap for bronze tickets. So, just go ahead and play thru hose like normal.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Shawn62 wrote:Thanks Maui.

Both my eagle and crocodile were maxed before tf started and I got both tiers 7-8-9.

I will wait to hear back from support.

Yeah, it just depends on when they download the TF info into the game. If they do it, say, a week before TF starts, then it’s at that point in time that the TF decides what to give you. And if you maxed anything between the time the info was downloaded and when TF starts, then you’ll end up in a situation like you are in now. I’ve had it happen a couple times. I don’t know when the info came in for this TF, but it is never consistent. Sometimes it’s just a couple days before TF, but sometimes it can be before that as well.

And you’ll have to do what Beth said. You’ll have to complete the tiers and collect the excess stickers (they won’t show anywhere, but support can see them) before support can exchange anything for you.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”