What’s next?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 9
Kissable32

What’s next?

Postby Kissable32 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:46 pm

normally we see clues to the next event, which would be a builder yeah? Anyone have any ideas? Hoping for some st Patty’s day stuff :)
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

joliverb

Re: What’s next?

Postby joliverb » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:04 pm

I was wondering the same thing!

Socalgal

Postby Socalgal » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:11 pm

So many people complained about all these back to back events. Maybe they actually listened!! :o
Game Center ID - Socalgal74

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:43 pm

I’ll enjoy the calm for a few days but it is odd not to have any idea what’s coming next.

It is a little worrying, especially when they have suspended adding new boats to the Salvage Shop at the same time. Makes me wonder if something is up, maybe related to organizational changes from the closure of their Seattle office.

I think in normal times, we would be due for another boat building event. The last three events have been:
- Feb 6 Gazebo and Fountain building
- Feb 18 Retrofest
- Feb 27 Tradefest

I used to enjoy the boats a lot, but not so much anymore. The boats are getting sillier and sillier instead of looking like real boats might. Plus, I now have a serious overstock of ugly furniture.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:55 pm

I do wish the builder events were for something other than a boat...I like the gazebo and fountain, that was cool. A super neat rainbow ansbpot of gold would be a nice builder event I think. We are so conditioned for back to back events, not knowing what’s next is weird lol
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:09 pm

I enjoy getting new boat components, I just wish they didn’t feel a need to build a new table for every one.

We have so much table clutter going on now we really don’t need any more. The rewards simply aren’t worth making room for stuff and especially not for the nuisance of taking things out of storage just for a feed. I don’t even bother feeding mine anymore because it is way too many boards to make for an axe or a pulley or similar stuff I don’t especially need or want.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:11 pm

OMG! A day off? A couple of days would be greatly appreciated. Time to make of those loooong build items :D

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:25 pm

BethM wrote:...
It is a little worrying, especially when they have suspended adding new boats to the Salvage Shop at the same time. Makes me wonder if something is up, maybe related to organizational changes from the closure of their Seattle office.

Another thing that made me think about this as well is that those of us who don't have the daily rewards beta have not gotten any offer to purchase the Griffin Cub. At least I have not, anyone?

And I agree, normally we would be due for another drafting table.
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:01 pm

It sure has been a busy month on PB but I do have a download sitting at 0% so maybe something is brewing.

And I did receive really good c/s replies with my two emails recently sent to PB about bronze tickets and releasing more stickers to gain. Bc I am maxed on most allowed and it has been a while for new ones at my level.

I don’t like reading about possibly having the game disappear bc many of us who still enjoy playing have a lot of money and time invested? It will be a sad moment for sure.....!

I have also read the articles that Beth and J1st chatted about here too. None of those articles have any sound info about the future either way.

“So what’s next?” I have hope and crossing my fingers for more fun! :D
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 pm

I vote for another gazebo and fountain type builder event. How about a bamboo cottage for the newly weds, ( when and if ) and maybe a storage bin for a bunch of useless junk.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”