Release Those Pet Stickers

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:01 pm

Well if they don't completely shut down the game and let it run on autopilot I hope they release all the pet stickers they have been holding back!
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D
Top

User avatar
Tier 2
Shegotlegs
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby Shegotlegs » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:25 pm

I agree!!
Game Center ID SheGotLegs
Level 80 & Level 78 islands
Coins 39M
Storage 3600+
Wish List: Release more of the past TF bonus tier pets so we can use our bronze pet tickets!
Top

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Me three! That's the least they could do ...and get rid of the snow. :P
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland
Top

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:40 pm

Me 4 , I'm so bummed I haven't fed my pets completely in days, barely play. I wish they could do us a courtesy and at least let us finish all the pets by releasing the remaining stickers.

Please take away the snow :shock:

I wonder if anyone from the game even reads the forum now :shock:
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Top

RedFishBlueFish32
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby RedFishBlueFish32 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Its been so long since i could get pet stickers, from the wishing island, the ship islands or the sticker shops, what's going on?
Top

Khornsby
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby Khornsby » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Turn off the snow by tapping your weather machine :)
Top

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:50 am

Khornsby wrote:Turn off the snow by tapping your weather machine :)

Not that snow, when you open the game is there not snow on your island??? It is March should be gone , don't you think??
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Top

Tier 4
joaniechris
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:39 am

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby joaniechris » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:02 am

Lcsfbeach wrote:Me 4 , I'm so bummed I haven't fed my pets completely in days, barely play. I wish they could do us a courtesy and at least let us finish all the pets by releasing the remaining stickers.

Please take away the snow :shock:

I wonder if anyone from the game even reads the forum now :shock:

Evidently they are, Beach. Someone said ARtic Fox and Queen Mia, I think, we’re on the forum recently. And also, there was a spammer that they removed. So maybe, just maybe, they are paying us an itsy bit of attention. :?: :?: :?:
Last edited by joaniechris on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
GC name: joaniechris
Top

LifeUnlimited
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:09 am

paradisebaygratuit wrote:Well if they don't completely shut down the game and let it run on autopilot I hope they release all the pet stickers they have been holding back!


Yes and release all items for sale and maybe others can complete items they worked hard for....

Oh and let us spend our 400,000+ pink stars to gain pet stickers you unlock!
:lol:
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)
Top

Tier 4
joaniechris
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:39 am

Re: Release Those Pet Stickers

Postby joaniechris » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:34 pm

LifeUnlimited wrote:
paradisebaygratuit wrote:Well if they don't completely shut down the game and let it run on autopilot I hope they release all the pet stickers they have been holding back!


Yes and release all items for sale and maybe others can complete items they worked hard for....

Oh and let us spend our 400,000+ pink stars to gain pet stickers you unlock!
:lol:

YES!!
GC name: joaniechris
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”