Will anyone play till the end?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Katieakakathat

Will anyone play till the end?

Postby Katieakakathat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:25 am

Like most people, I have been playing this game since day one and to say I'm devastated is an understatement. This is the only game I have ever played and I will admit, I am and will have to say I was addicted to it. I have spent quite a small amount of money on it over the years, just buying a few gems here and there and I have used the fourm for help, although I've never posted on it until now, probably because I was too busy playing the game. This game, like so many other people, has helped me through some hard times and anyone saying " get over it, it's just a game " , well perhaps they have another crutch to fall back on. I mean, everyone has something in life, drinking, smoking, eating, overworking, travelling, etc... and this, like so many other people was my little get away...

I truly can't believe my little island will be gone, as will my friends, even though I never really new them and we never spoke... and considering that there are so many King games that are really just the same thing, well I just don't understand why our little community has to be the one to go, especially when there seems to be so many people playing it and still spending money on it....

Well I will try and play on till the end and I will still keep helping where I can... even though it seems like most people are selling up and moving on already... I do say I kinda feel like a vulture buying items from people selling up and I haven't seen the market awash with what I would call " good items" for years. It is with a heavy heart that I buy them and if people think that's sad, it's a game, get over it, then so be it... I'd give anything for the market to be awash with just ink again, if it meant we could continue playing our little game

Paradise Bay was not just a game, it was a community and I wish I would have joined the fourm ages ago, as I will miss reading the regulars chat and using there advice....

Hopefully not everyone will give up immediately and I really wish they come up with a way to keep it going, weather the game is sold to another company, or they charge us a fee to play.... I for one would pay a fee to continue playing if we had the choice.....

So fingers crossed we somehow get the choice and Paradise Bay continues....

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Re: Will anyone play till the end?

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:39 am

This is so sad best game ever , graphics I really loved this game for many years I was playing I was hoping that will continue but....... :cry: unfortunately it's the End I saved some screenshots shoots so I can remember my beautiful island .I am sure I am not going to find another one like this :cry:

Katieakakathat

Postby Katieakakathat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:51 am

I don't think we will ever find another game like this... not unless they sell it on, or recycle the idea....

I truly hope it's one or the other, it's such a beautiful game and such a peaceful way to waste a few hours each day....

Tier 3
DesertDuo78

Postby DesertDuo78 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 am

I will be here till the end and I am one of the ones selling good stuff in the market today.

But it is not with the intention to 'just' close up shop and move on... my sales are at minimum to help others get as much out of their little paradise in the few remaining weeks.

I've really enjoyed playing this game for over 3-1/2 years. I thought we would survive but according to press releases through the last year, Activision dropped our game to advance their war games like 'Tour of Duty'. Sad that there wasn't enough room in their company for a family game.

So, if you happen to find me in your cycle of the WM, enjoy the items and know that a lot of us are still here helping as many as we can before the lights go out.

Sad tears tonight for all of us.
Island 1: "Judy" AZ Flag (or "Steve" with NO FB)
Level: 80

Catbat

Postby Catbat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:32 am

Amen. Great idea. I'll have sale too. Will miss you. Thanks for the years.❤️Much luck to you in the future. Hope we all meet again

Katieakakathat

Postby Katieakakathat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:35 am

Thank you DesertDuo.... I never thought of it like that, thought people were just selling up and moving on...

My sister who has also played the game since the beginning has stopped playing immediately, was going to delete it altogether until I pursuaded her not too... You just never know, a miracle might happen and we will all survive...

So thank you to anyone out there that is still playing and is selling off the good stuff cheap to help others.... I still have a few things I would like to max out before the end, just to get closure, so I appreciate any help given....

Tier 3
DesertDuo78

Postby DesertDuo78 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 am

Katieakakathat wrote:Thank you DesertDuo.... I never thought of it like that, thought people were just selling up and moving on...

My sister who has also played the game since the beginning has stopped playing immediately, was going to delete it altogether until I pursuaded her not too... You just never know, a miracle might happen and we will all survive...

So thank you to anyone out there that is still playing and is selling off the good stuff cheap to help others.... I still have a few things I would like to max out before the end, just to get closure, so I appreciate any help given....

The biggest enjoyment I've had with this game is helping others.
I hope you are able to keep your friends involved to the end...
We are still a family until May and Activision can't take that away from us.
Island 1: "Judy" AZ Flag (or "Steve" with NO FB)
Level: 80

Tier 2
Stellats

Postby Stellats » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:00 am

I am here too, selling my storage things just to help others. It will take many hours/days for all these thousands I have. :?

Thank you all for these wonderful years. This game meant a lot to me, and I am very sad that is over. But that's life. We have to move on. :|

You can find me in Township. Not sure yet how to join closed groups there, so if you want me in your team, send me a PM with instructions. :D
Level 80

Now on Township

Tier 2
Nevaeh

Postby Nevaeh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:06 am

I say boycott all games! It's bull to come this far for a not so happy ending.. so many of us have played from the beginning and put so much money into the game , my grandchildren love this game! NO VIOLENCE! Wholesome family fun their going to be devastated how do you tell five and six year olds it's just gone? They learned so much from the animals playing with them ! the decorations ! everything! Visiting all the beautiful islands They've been anticipating the wedding? So excited over every event.. begging me to buy diamonds so they could have specials, they still have not the chance to collect them all! This is sad... build them up only to tell them some garbage games are more important! I've promised them I'd take care of doing my best to keep the events going so they could receive the rewards and I couldn't always do so when my grown son has seizures and needs Constant attention .. and lost my 25 year old daughter last year .. this game kept them busy as I made funeral arrangements, I never let them play violent games! This was one of the best games out there .. very disappointed with king !!!

Gun4

Postby Gun4 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:16 am

I’m playing till the end of the game and will be making good stuff for sail in my market so other my make the best they can of there island in the game last few weeks

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”