No pearls

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
islandgirl7

Re: No pearls

Postby islandgirl7 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:04 pm

I can understand why you'd call it panic. I really don't spend a whole lot of time on the forum so I don't read through as much as you do. I just come to see if I have something someone may want and vice versa.

I'm glad you brought up the RGN issue...it kinda makes sense. I guess there's really nothing you can do about your chances in the game...which is really unfortunate. Makes me even more thankful for the forum!
GC: Kizzy82
Level: 35
Wish list: platinum & gems

Geriols

Postby Geriols » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:16 pm

n1ka86 wrote:Another best way I got plenty is trading here. I would trade anything people want for pearls.

How can you "trade here"?
Game Center ID: Geriols
Level:31

Tier 15
Hollowness

Postby Hollowness » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:25 pm

islandgirl7 wrote:I can understand why you'd call it panic. I really don't spend a whole lot of time on the forum so I don't read through as much as you do. I just come to see if I have something someone may want and vice versa.

I'm glad you brought up the RGN issue...it kinda makes sense. I guess there's really nothing you can do about your chances in the game...which is really unfortunate. Makes me even more thankful for the forum!

A good thing is that some will get such an abundance they turn around and sell it and if they are crazy active then even better. Get this- almost everyone in my trading group do not need any blue map pieces/pearls/stones (unless for vanity items). So eventually most of my 400+ friends will not need pearls for necessity and they will turn around and sell their surplus and eventually (hopefully) we will see that spill on to the World Market more and more.

When I first started playing Pearls were on the market often (level 25 and earlier, 1-3 pearls on market daily and the 0-2 pearls on my own daily) and I was able to buy most of my recipes is decent time. By late level 20s I felt the pinch but by level 30s it balanced out.
Game Center ID: HollownessDevoured - Level: 52
Paradise Wiki here!
Also Playing My Singing Monsters, if you try it credit my friend code please! Code: 42035296KI

islandgirl7

Postby islandgirl7 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:32 pm

How does a trade group work?? And how does one keep up with 400+ friends?!?! Kudos to you!!

I've been trying to sell whatever I have that I don't need, and I don't sell at max. I figure everyone needs something. I know do...PEARLS! Hah!

Tier 15
Hollowness

Postby Hollowness » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:14 pm

islandgirl7 wrote:How does a trade group work?? And how does one keep up with 400+ friends?!?! Kudos to you!!

I've been trying to sell whatever I have that I don't need, and I don't sell at max. I figure everyone needs something. I know do...PEARLS! Hah!

Well there is the Trade Request Forums, Trademasters' Lounge thread, some people use 3rd party chat rooms.

You do not really keep up with the neighbors. Some stay on your World Market, some- you have to go to directly to there markets. And if you are in communication with people some will put up the items you need while you are in there market.

Once you have 200+ neighbors you almost always have Seal Dives to help which is lots of treasure. Which is the only reason I have so many, or I'd cut back to only my Trade group and a few friends I made in the forums, my neighbor list is huge and takes for ever to go through and sometimes trades get swiped by other neighbors.
Paradise Wiki here!
Also Playing My Singing Monsters, if you try it credit my friend code please! Code: 42035296KI

Tier 2
Suzif

Postby Suzif » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:27 pm

I suppose I'm the same as Hollowness, I have 380+ GC friends which helps massively with shifting market items and helping storage. Everyone needs something! Nothing really sits in my market except telescopes( the only thing Wesley buys!) I have about 30 friends that I visit a lot and buy things from, and I often see rare items in their market that might take ages to make or be hard to come by. I might not need the item but will often buy it for a friend that does in our chat group. It's a good way to get pearls if you're looking for them, especially because more friends = more dives so I suppose the advice is, add lots of friends! :)
Game Center id : suzi-f
Level 55

islandgirl7

Postby islandgirl7 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:37 pm

Okay! Sounds like what I've been doing but more on a ginormous scale! I've learnt a whole lot in this thread, thank you! Now to add some more friends...starting with you two ;)

Tier 15
Hollowness

Postby Hollowness » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:46 pm

islandgirl7 wrote:Okay! Sounds like what I've been doing but more on a ginormous scale! I've learnt a whole lot in this thread, thank you! Now to add some more friends...starting with you two ;)

Accepted :)
Paradise Wiki here!

islandgirl7

Postby islandgirl7 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:49 pm

So I made it to the trademaster's lounge and dang! Hollowness, you didn't exaggerate about being active :) haha. You have a whole operation going on. That's incredible. Guess I'll be seeing you there!

Tier 2
Suzif

Postby Suzif » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Accepted Kizzy :) Shout if you need anything as I have lots of stuff gathering dust :)
Game Center id : suzi-f
Level 55

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”