More land and water!

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 2
vgarzich

More land and water!

Postby vgarzich » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:31 am

I have too many animals in storage. Give us land and water.

Tier 2
Hawc

Re: More land and water!

Postby Hawc » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:26 pm

I completely agree. Not enough room on island or water. Please open other areas More difficult to place decoration and most important the pets. Thank you, Hawc
Player Hawc. Started playing October 2017
Level 80.

Tier 1
ElderMaxon

Postby ElderMaxon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:24 am

absolutely i agree.the island is not enough. :roll:
i'm level 79.i love making production.
production facilities are filling the island.animals and decorations do not fit.

paty67

Postby paty67 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Totalmente de acuerdo. Ya no se puede disfrutar decorando la isla porque con las mascotas, las mesas y las fábricas ocupan todo el espacio.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Have you folks not noticed the volume of people complaining about devices crashing or not even able to load this game as it is?

IMO making the land area or map bigger so it can hold even more things will only make that worse.

Just accept the idea that a lot of stuff will need to be stored as we progress in this game. I already have most of my builders and 20-some pets in storage. I don’t miss them, and can rearrange and rotate them in and out if I do.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Karen5150

Postby Karen5150 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:09 am

vgarzich wrote:I have too many animals in storage. Give us land and water.

Yes we need more land and water What’s the use getting things if you can’t use them.

Milana

Postby Milana » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:23 am

vgarzich wrote:I have too many animals in storage. Give us land and water.

We really do need more land as so much pets can ruin a beautiful area.

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:24 pm

I've posted this on a couple of other topics in this forum.. (just wanna get the word out to the developers).

Land: Yes, of course we need more land! Paradise Bay has become Paradise Bay Zoo and that was before the Commodor decided to add more pets to the Zoo. I'm a TRADEMASTER not a ZOO KEEPER! ;) All my trophies are stored, a lot of buckets, pails, and flower pots, decorations, etc., etc., ad nauseum, just sitting there. I could see if we were going to use that stuff again, but every event has NEW buckets, pails, flower pots, etc.....

Water: It's getting mighty crowed in the waters and the water creatures are getting bigger. So yeah, we could use more water.

We could also use more of the available land and water so we could get closer to the walls and edges.

Fields: Since we got stuck in the "Land of Level 75" we have not gotten any additional fields. When we hit 80 we got three fields. As I have said several times before... the fields that we got with level changes has stopped but the boat and tradepost orders have increased (as should be expected the higher level you have)... BUT... the number of fields has not increased. Since increasing the number of fields cannot be increased, can the Developers see their way clear to increasing the yield from the fields, trees, and bushes?
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Return to “Suggestions”