Piggy bank

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Sjgsngl

Piggy bank

Postby Sjgsngl » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:44 pm

I won't be doing the biggy bank event. If you are going to start doing things that require me to spend real money.....I will just stop playing. I understand you are a company and you gotta make money to keep the game going but to do things that requires someone to pay. not everyone playing the game are rich retired people or bored rich people. Many of us are hard working class people.

Woofwoof

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Woofwoof » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:23 pm

Sjgsngl wrote:I won't be doing the biggy bank event. If you are going to start doing things that require me to spend real money.....I will just stop playing. I understand you are a company and you gotta make money to keep the game going but to do things that requires someone to pay. not everyone playing the game are rich retired people or bored rich people. Many of us are hard working class people.

I AGREE 100% IT IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF, I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FROM THE VERY START AND YOU HAVE RUINED IT

Woofwoof

Postby Woofwoof » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:28 pm

You have ruined the game 100%, I have played from the very beginning and I object to have to pay for something I worked hard to get. I will never play again. That will probably go for all the King games because they will all charge for something, it’s meant to be a free game. It’s disgusting.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Sjgsngl wrote:I won't be doing the biggy bank event. If you are going to start doing things that require me to spend real money.....I will just stop playing. I understand you are a company and you gotta make money to keep the game going but to do things that requires someone to pay. not everyone playing the game are rich retired people or bored rich people. Many of us are hard working class people.

If you click on the pig, you'll find that you can put it in storage, so there is no "requirement" to pay anything. I'm glad to know that I'm one of the rich retired bored three dollar affordable class of people though, thank you for bringing that to my attention, all along I thought i was one of the working class employed people. I wonder what my boss is going to say when he finds out?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:55 pm

J1st wrote:

If you click on the pig, you'll find that you can put it in storage, so there is no "requirement" to pay anything. I'm glad to know that I'm one of the rich retired bored three dollar affordable class of people though, thank you for bringing that to my attention, all along I thought i was one of the working class employed people. I wonder what my boss is going to say when he finds out?

I’m not rich or retired, but I do break open my Piggy Bank whenever it fills up @550 gems. :P It won’t grow quickly...but as long as my Piggy continues to cost $2.99 for 550 gems; it’ll eventually reach level 15. :lol:
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Nanbriggs

Postby Nanbriggs » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:05 pm

Je suis d'accord moi aussi je vais arrêter de jouer car il est de question que je paie pour jouer à un jeu gratuit ! :oops:
Nan

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:41 pm

So many unhappy and frustrated people, it’s making it hard to read the forum. These are my thoughts, take em or leave em. The game is free to download and you can play without spending money. Right from the download page in the App Store it says there are in game purchases available. I suppose it depends on what level of game play you want. Nobody is denying your right to play but no one ever guaranteed that every event/item would be yours for the taking. My advice, for what it’s worth, skip the things you object to and enjoy the ones you do choose to play. Also, remember there is no penalty, you can stop anytime!
Have a great day in paradise, cheers Lolly
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:16 am

J1st wrote:

:D love he comic Jerry with all this negative around, funny, Brave soul
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:17 am

Livinez wrote:
J1st wrote:

I’m not rich or retired, but I do break open my Piggy Bank whenever it fills up @550 gems. :P It won’t grow quickly...but as long as my Piggy continues to cost $2.99 for 550 gems; it’ll eventually reach level 15. :lol:

Is this first event you can’t do overnight amazing player? :D :D
Saying this with ❤️
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

wonderfullyme

Postby wonderfullyme » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:29 pm

I won't be doing it either. Bad idea.

Return to “Suggestions”