Piggy bank

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 5
Lcoelho

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Lcoelho » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:34 pm

Livinez wrote:
J1st wrote:
Sjgsngl wrote:I won't be doing the biggy bank event. If you are going to start doing things that require me to spend real money.....I will just stop playing. I understand you are a company and you gotta make money to keep the game going but to do things that requires someone to pay. not everyone playing the game are rich retired people or bored rich people. Many of us are hard working class people.

If you click on the pig, you'll find that you can put it in storage, so there is no "requirement" to pay anything. I'm glad to know that I'm one of the rich retired bored three dollar affordable class of people though, thank you for bringing that to my attention, all along I thought i was one of the working class employed people. I wonder what my boss is going to say when he finds out?

I’m not rich or retired, but I do break open my Piggy Bank whenever it fills up @550 gems. :P It won’t grow quickly...but as long as my Piggy continues to cost $2.99 for 550 gems; it’ll eventually reach level 15. :lol:

You luck Liv! Mine is 350 for 2.99... plus tax, still I work very hard & I deserve a reward so I do break the thing when I feel like... my money, my choice!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:22 pm

LifeUnlimited wrote:
Livinez wrote:I’m not rich or retired, but I do break open my Piggy Bank whenever it fills up @550 gems. :P It won’t grow quickly...but as long as my Piggy continues to cost $2.99 for 550 gems; it’ll eventually reach level 15. :lol:

Is this first event you can’t do overnight amazing player? :D :D
Saying this with ❤️

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know you are… :lol: :lol: :lol:
And yes; won’t be pulling an all nighter for this one! :P

Lcoelho wrote:
I work very hard & I deserve a reward so I do break the thing when I feel like... my money, my choice!

Amen to that Sister!!! :) My sentiment exactly! ;)
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Hey PB players growing the lunar gift? I noticed a difference in stages for some. Like my level 2 had only cement bottom. My mom (antroid) level 2 has cement and grass still.

I have also seen some with grass and a tiny flower but assumed that was level 3...which I am not at yet.
Interesting anyone else notice?
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Lolly2017 wrote:So many unhappy and frustrated people, it’s making it hard to read the forum. These are my thoughts, take em or leave em. The game is free to download and you can play without spending money. Right from the download page in the App Store it says there are in game purchases available. I suppose it depends on what level of game play you want. Nobody is denying your right to play but no one ever guaranteed that every event/item would be yours for the taking. My advice, for what it’s worth, skip the things you object to and enjoy the ones you do choose to play. Also, remember there is no penalty, you can stop anytime!
Have a great day in paradise, cheers Lolly

Well said! I choose to play the aspects of this game that I enjoy. In this particular case, I like the idea of the lunar pig, and whether or not I collect prizes isn't paramount to the fun I have playing PB. Some of my choices, like not stacking, have resulted in not getting numerous pets or rewards. That's okay with me!

:) Cheers!
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:42 pm

LifeUnlimited wrote:Hey PB players growing the lunar gift? I noticed a difference in stages for some. Like my level 2 had only cement bottom. My mom (antroid) level 2 has cement and grass still.

I have also seen some with grass and a tiny flower but assumed that was level 3...which I am not at yet.

On mine, the tiny flower was there from the start. When I broke the bank and fed the token, the cement base appeared and covered over where the flower had been.

Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 1
392marc

Postby 392marc » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:46 pm

Bonjour, j'ai acheté comme pas mal de monde des gemmes pour avancer dans le jeu, maintenant j'essaie de ne plus le faire. J'ai donc raté pas mal d'événements mais pas important, par contre le dernier événement est compliqué avec toutes les possibilités offertes pour événement lunaire je crois. Je ne suis plus tout jeune et plus c'est compliqué plus vite j'abandonne, dommage le jeu faisait passer un bon moment.

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:54 pm

BethM wrote:
LifeUnlimited wrote:Hey PB players growing the lunar gift? I noticed a difference in stages for some. Like my level 2 had only cement bottom. My mom (antroid) level 2 has cement and grass still.

On mine, the tiny flower was there from the start. When I broke the bank and fed the token, the cement base appeared and covered over where the flower had been.

Yes that is how my moms piggy looked but mine went straight to cement on my IOS game. Thanks for responding....I am still at level 2. And have not been able to post a pic for a long time.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 pm

I like the piggy on the grass so not going to use my only coin to upgrade it :lol: :lol:
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:18 am

Neen wrote:I like the piggy on the grass so not going to use my only coin to upgrade it :lol: :lol:

Oh but the grass will return! Awww man just looked at the board and it doesn’t look like we get that sweet grass and flower back....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016

Return to “Suggestions”