Come and unwind

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 16
Kittykatz
Posts: 9046
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 am

Come and unwind

Postby Kittykatz » Sat May 26, 2018 2:14 am

Tradefests are busy and at times we get all wound up.

A good laugh, or awe moment, really anything that keeps us going is always welcome, right?

I invite everyone to post a little something that made them smile or just something inspiring. Whatever tickles your fancy .

So, for me I came across this image.

Image

"When I wake up I'll have that 6 pack I've always dreamed of". :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Top

Tier 16
Ely321
Posts: 7862
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 am

Re: Come and unwind

Postby Ely321 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:22 am

A young man was visiting his brother and sister-in-law for the holidays. As he arrived at their house he found his young nephew, Timmy, helping them bake some cupcakes.

After they were done, his sister-in-law allowed Timmy to put the icing on. When the boy had finished, he brought them to the table.

"The cupcakes look delicious, Tim." his uncle said. He took a bite and said, "Timmy these are so good."

As he finished cupcake and took another, he again complimented his little nephew. "The cupcakes look beautiful, Tim," his uncle said. "How did you get the icing so neat?"

His nephew replied, "It was easy. I just licked them."

The uncle turned pale. He pointed to the plate of cupcakes. "You licked all of these?"

Timmie replied, "Well no. After a while my tongue got tired, and I got the dog to help."
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D
Top

Tier 16
Kittykatz
Posts: 9046
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 am

Re: Come and unwind

Postby Kittykatz » Sat May 26, 2018 2:25 am

ROTGLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew we had some funny folks on here. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Top

Tier 15
J1st
Posts: 6673
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:55 am

Re: Come and unwind

Postby J1st » Sat May 26, 2018 2:33 am

I love this gif, and will share it until the day I die. This is my awe post.

Image[/quote]
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/
Top

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Re: Come and unwind

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat May 26, 2018 7:26 am

Thank you kitty again your post had me sitting there laughing , love your humor and just posts in general , thanks :D
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Top

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Re: Come and unwind

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat May 26, 2018 7:27 am

J1st wrote:I love this gif, and will share it until the day I die. This is my awe post.

Image
[/quote]. Thanks this is too cute
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Top

Tier 3
jerene54
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Come and unwind

Postby jerene54 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:50 am

Cats don't play poker in the jungle because of the cheetahs!
Level 75 :D
Top

Tier 4
Snooby
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: Come and unwind

Postby Snooby » Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 am

[quote="Kittykatz"]ROTGLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For the ignorant pls explain ROTGLMAO, I think i've got the last four.

I think it would great if some enterprising player could come up with a glossary of Initials used on the forum. On another thread it took me a while to realise what FF meant. Friendly flowers. For a while i thought it was a short form of f.. Off :oops:
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8
Top

Tier 15
J1st
Posts: 6673
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:55 am

Re: Come and unwind

Postby J1st » Sat May 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Snooby wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:ROTGLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For the ignorant pls explain ROTGLMAO, I think i've got the last four.

I think it would great if some enterprising player could come up with a glossary of Initials used on the forum. On another thread it took me a while to realise what FF meant. Friendly flowers. For a while i thought it was a short form of f.. Off :oops:

:lol: :lol: Fortunately,we don't have too many vulgar posters. I certainly like French, Toast to F...Off! . To answer your first 4 letters Roll On The Ground...and the rest you know.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/
Top

Tier 4
Snooby
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: Come and unwind

Postby Snooby » Sat May 26, 2018 4:17 pm

J1st wrote:
Snooby wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:ROTGLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For the ignorant pls explain ROTGLMAO, I think i've got the last four.

I think it would great if some enterprising player could come up with a glossary of Initials used on the forum. On another thread it took me a while to realise what FF meant. Friendly flowers. For a while i thought it was a short form of f.. Off :oops:

:lol: :lol: Fortunately,we don't have too many vulgar posters. I certainly like French, Toast to F...Off! . To answer your first 4 letters Roll On The Ground...and the rest you know.


thank you Jerry. My education continues apace!
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8
Top

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”