Bronze Pet Stickets STILL NOT USABLE

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Shegotlegs

Bronze Pet Stickets STILL NOT USABLE

Postby Shegotlegs » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:40 pm

I am a long time PB fan and player and I am level 75 on 2 islands. I still play very frequently but I am losing more and more interest in the game due to the constraints that are put around pet stickers, most notably, the inability to use bronze pet stickers.

I have missed sleep, spent real money and avidly pursued every single pet that has been released, because for me, this is the most enjoyable aspect of the game. But the practice of only offering some pets through TF bonus tiers and then not allowing us to acquire them via Bronze Pet Stickers is irrational and has sapped a lot of fun out of the game. There should be a flag within the coding that says if you do not have a particular pet, you should be able to acquire it with Bronze Pet Stickers even if it takes three times as many to achieve it. I missed the beaver on my main island because I was traveling for work and couldn't complete all the bonus tiers the one and only time it was offered. I am THREE pets behind on my second island with no way to acquire Cuddles, the oldest of the three....but I have over 100 Bronze Pet Stickers in storage. I was recently able to use BP stickers to level up Shelley. BIG DEAL! Acquiring a new pet is much more interesting that leveling up an old pet. PB, PLEASE LISTEN !!!!!!! I'm even willing to do some combination of Bronze Pet Stickers and Cash if it means I can get the missed pets. FYI - I think the Piggy Bank is genius, BTW.

@LivinEZ, Please help me make my case here. Level 75 players, unite!! We appeal to you @AnchormanSteve!!
Game Center ID SheGotLegs
Level 80 & Level 78 islands
Coins 39M
Storage 3600+
Wish List: Release more of the past TF bonus tier pets so we can use our bronze pet tickets!

Tier 5
cookie66

Re: Bronze Pet Stickets STILL NOT USABLE

Postby cookie66 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:03 pm

i totally agree with your sentiment.

it must be so frustrating for players that have maxed all other pets, or in your case waiting to adopt and have hundreds of bronze chests sat there waiting to be used.

I've been lucky and managed to adopt all pets except Shiba inu for which i get the occasional sticker from boats. however i would still like to be able to make some progress, no matter how slow on what i call the "forgotten pets". I'm maxing all the new pets but still need hundreds of stickers for the oldest ones.

i would prefer random stickers in bonus tiers for any pet i need stickers for (except ghost pets that should remain available in 2nd and 3rd slot of ghost ship cove).

its a small thing but i miss the thrill of clicking collect without knowing what would appear beforehand. by handing out stickers for one pet on mass i dont get the anticipation of seeing a pet approaching level up and the delight when i get that last needed sticker. maxing meerkats seemed so much of an anti-climax.

(that last paragraph seems a bit sad of me, i know :lol: )
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:16 pm

I have been saying this over the past few months - it is STUPID to have a game that is now focused on pet stickers that allows a player to reach a point where they can't use accumulated bronze tickets to obtain pet stickers in the Sanctuary which is why they exist in the first place. What's the point?

NO STICKERS AVAILABLE

This is a joke. We are earning bronze tickets and have a myriad of pets that need stickers, yet we cannot get them. And these are NOT special pets. I need stickers for Tiger Shark, Plaidypus, Hedgehog, Penguin, Flamingos, Baby Chicks, Manta Ray, Blue Dolphin, Mountain Llama, Snowy Owl, White Tiger, Ermine, Sweetheart Squirrel, Ducklings, Kitten, Orangutan, Hummingbirds, Eagle, Crocodile, Shina Inu, and I did not add the Ghost Pets or the special tradefest pets.

Some of these pets, like the Flamingos, have been around for years, so what's the big deal? If we can get these stickers from boats, then why can't we use the bronze tickets we EARNED to get these stickers in the Pet Sanctuary? There is a huge disconnect here.

And let's not hear any crap about long time players bi tchi ng again, because sooner or later, all PB players will be in this position if things do not change and you'll be annoyed as well.

I agree 100% with Shegotlegs.

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Shegotlegs wrote:@LivinEZ, Please help me make my case here. Level 75 players, unite!! We appeal to you @AnchormanSteve!!

I am in total agreement Legs! ;) I actually posted a similar sentiment recently in the ‘11 million coin’ thread...
Livinez wrote:IMO...they just need to bite the bullet and release all stickers into the game; except [what they regard as] BT ONLY, Phantoms and the current Adventuring Ship Only Pet!
At present, the 3 exclusions would be Phantom Hedgehog, Dodo and Beached Beaver.

All the rest should be made available through Dock Trade, Adventuring Ship, Bronze Chests, Bazaar Event Chests and by Wishing! ;)

And I also submitted a Support Ticket on the subject and here’s the results of our tennis match. :lol:
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 2
kever

Postby kever » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:30 pm

At every turn I’m seeing where PB is cutting back on sticker distribution. I just had Dreadbird’s boat pull into the dock and offer me 2 green dye. Seriously?! I sell numerous dye every day and have more than enough red dye in storage or stacked at Croaking Springs. I want pet stickers - I still have 18 pets to level up. I attempt to get stickers every way possible, but the odds of getting them are decreasing in EVERY way PB has given us to get them.

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Maybe I'll just spare you from my personal rant of a thousand words, and post a screenshot instead.

Pictures, or it didn't happen; isn't that the official PB/King support policy these days anyway.

Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 pm

It really makes no sense in so many ways.

When we first started getting bronze pet stickers, they would come all kinds of surprising ways. As those pets were completed, those sites were not populated with newer stickers (except RR very, very rarely).

When we first got the phantom parrot, those stickers arrived a number of ways - from the GSC chest, from the cave, from the eternal chests. Once that pet was completed, those sources dried up, and were not repopulated when the First Mate was released. Instead we very, very rarely get a sticker from the slot 1 chest or can complete a purchase transaction at slots 2 or 3 that is about as thrilling as going to the grocery store.

Those random, surprise stickers added a lot to the fun of game play. It seems a really easy and obvious thing to keep adding newer pets any place there used to be bronze pets so people continue to enjoy this aspect of play.

A few months ago, I was pleased to see a good list of new pets added to the sticker boats. What makes no sense, IMO, is that this same list wasn’t also added to the bronze chest.

I don’t even know what us up with the Adventuring Ship, because those pets now cost such a ridiculous pile of stickers to finish, I generally give up once I acquire the pet.

Assuming the pets and stickers were put in this game in the first place to add to the entertainment of playing, I am baffled the way the devs seem to have abandoned any attempt to sustain that entertainment. IMO there is no joy in a forced march thru TF bonus tiers.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:08 pm

I also find sticker situation quite sad.
Never mind that I am not able to use my bronze tickets for months.
As a player with most of the pets maxed out, now I am only able to get alternative awards from dive chests, Anya’s and Dreadbird boats, Bazaar bronze chests or adventuring ship.
And why would I need so much dye?
Especially since I don’t get any stickers from friendship wish either.
Just like other players I am not happy getting all the same stickers from bonus tiers.
I so much preferred the variety of stickers.
And yes, I still need many ducklings, orangutan, kitten, eagle, crocodile, hummingbirds and beaver stickers.
Of course, I am excluding ghost monkey, shark, manta and hedgehog. Not rushing to max those pets to keep some enjoyment in my game.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:49 pm

DragonDiscipleD wrote:Maybe I'll just spare you from my personal rant of a thousand words, and post a screenshot instead.

Pictures, or it didn't happen; isn't that the official PB/King support policy these days anyway.

I’m in the same boat! :roll: I still need 417 stickers but unfortunately...
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:03 pm

BTW, I do often sell maps and dyes, but as someone else mentioned...as soon as you sell one too many of these; that’s when they’ll release more stickers. :?
Hmm...what to do, what to do? :roll:

In the words of Shakespeare...
To sell or not to sell...that is the question.
Tis nobler in the mind to free your storage of such useless items
or by hoarding; one day use them?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”