Are others feeding my pets?

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Natasha

Are others feeding my pets?

Postby Natasha » Sun May 07, 2017 1:16 pm

I've noticed that there are pink stars above some of my pets! With the traders identity attached!
1. Can other traders feed my pets?
2. Why?
3. And how come I cannot?
4. What does a trader get for tapping on someone else's pet. I know I'm getting a pink star.
5. Are u testing something?
6. When do u tentatively plan to go system wide?

Lorimar0819

Re: Are others feeding my pets?

Postby Lorimar0819 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Thank you for posting this, I have all the same questions!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun May 07, 2017 1:23 pm

A new beta test was released a few days ago with a really cute little kibble mill. Like all betas, only some players have it now while it is being tested. Some beta tests go on for months, others much less. So far, no one is reporting any technical glitches created by it, so maybe this one will get rolled out to everyone sooner than some other betas.

The mill makes two kinds of treats, a simple treat for feeding our own pets, a friendly treat for feeding other player's pets. Each kind costs 1 coin to produce.

When we feed the simple treat to our own pet, we get the same coins, points, hearts as that pet's usual food, except it never seems to give the pet's reward item. The pet then sleeps for the usual time before it can be fed again. We also still have all the pet's other food options.

When we feed the friendly treat to another player's pet, The player doing the feeding gets karma, the pet being fed gets relationship hearts ( unless it is already at a max level). I think both players get xp and coins.

Primo pet treats have not gone away, but they are not made by this mill.

Here is a long thread where people are giving their observations.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=65886
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

vjhawkins

Postby vjhawkins » Sun May 07, 2017 9:55 pm

I am glad this has come out. I've often thought there should be a way to make food other than some of the foods to feed the animals. Especially so many get fed vanilla. I'd really like to se a mill that makes some type of fertilizer or boost that helps your crops grow faster.

Trinilab

Postby Trinilab » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:39 am

You can find the info here

http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Friendly_Treat

Return to “Technical and Support”