Re: A Gift from the Paradise Bay Team

Postby PiratePearl75 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:59 am

Welcome and THANK YOU Anchorman Steve!!
Looking forward to having you with us!

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:33 am

JTeese wrote:A warm and hearty welcome to you, AnchormanSteve. When you say that we get a gift when we reach level 9, what are you referring to? The Carousel event?

What he means is that only players who are level 9 and above in the game will have received the gift.

For those who did not get the gift, is that a factor? Were you at at least level 9 in the game when it was offered? If you weren't level 9 at that time it would't have been offered to you :( If you were and you didn't get the gift, I'd send in a support ticket :)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 2
JTeese

Postby JTeese » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Thanks Mauimonkey! I am at level 75. I will submit a ticket. Thx again!!

2712b52

Postby 2712b52 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:21 am

I was 72 or 73
Thanks
2712B52
Level 62
Many pets but still missing giraffe, tiger, panda
having a blast most of the time
Sleeping the rest

Oddsocks1

What are the point of the ships?

Postby Oddsocks1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Can someone tell me what the point of the ships that turn up are for?
When they turn up, you can visit them or add them as a friend, but you can do that via the WM.
I have no idea what the point of mine is for neither other than changing the decor on it.........

Wildhorsesc

Postby Wildhorsesc » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Thanks for the gift. We are all happy for a moderator. We all have lots of great ideas for the game and you'll learn what gamers like to keep the game engaging.

Happy New Year!!

Tina2018

Postby Tina2018 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:22 am

Cherokee15 wrote:OMG!! :o An actual PB moderator!! I am SO glad to meet ya and see you here on the forums!!
We loved and now miss our PabloPhonix but I'm sure we will enjoy your company here too AnchormanSteve!! Welcome!! ;)

This gift...Is that FREE or do we have to buy it with gems?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tier 15
J1st

Re: What are the point of the ships?

Postby J1st » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:45 am

Oddsocks1 wrote:Can someone tell me what the point of the ships that turn up are for?
When they turn up, you can visit them or add them as a friend, but you can do that via the WM.
I have no idea what the point of mine is for neither other than changing the decor on it.........

You now know who came to your island to feed your pets or drop off cocoa or presents, and if you wish, you can return the favor, and visit them in return. It’s like getting a return address on a Christmas Card.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

parn7

Postby parn7 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Great to have you on board AnchormanSteve! I have just encountered an issue with the Carousel event. Trying to gift hot cocoa to a visiting trademaster “Saretta” who had gifted me and each time i make it to their island after a long lag in loading, screen freezes and then automatically starts reloading the game. It then takes a minute or so to reload and it returns to my island again. Have logged out and restarted and also restarted through Facebook but still happening. Srtarted happening first time I visited “Saretta” when the game shutdown for an upgrade count of 5. Please help. I like to gift visitors who gift me.....is this a glitch? I have carousel at 15, am at level 75 and “Saretta” at level 64. Not sure if this is just that particular island or whether there will be others. Thank you kindly.

parn7
Island: Mia

Oddsocks1

Postby Oddsocks1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 pm

when is the world market getting an upgrade?
I never get the end prize at tradefest, as there's never anything I need to buy, so takes forever to grow & make.
Surely there as got to be a better way for trading?

Return to “Announcements”