Grand Holidays Event!

Game updates and news from the Crew
swffsu

Re: Grand Holidays Event!

Postby swffsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:01 am

Has anyone noticed that you can go back and feed your old gingerbread house from last year and it will level up? I saw mine change. Let me know. That would be fantastic if that’s the case.

Daughterfer

Postby Daughterfer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am

chocolatepi wrote:
Daughterfer wrote:I am not able to contribute to my own carousel. At one point it asked for Vanilla, I gave it, then it put up a 3 day timer until I can feed it again. I'm making loads of stuff to feed it, but I still have another day and a half before the timer will be done.
Is anyone else experiencing this too? It's very frustrating because my storage is filling with stuff I should be able to build my carousel...

Same thing happened to me! I ended up spending a bunch of gems to speed up the timer and when the timer was over it was back to normal. I can now contribute items to my carousel and upgrade it to higher levels since speeding it up.

I already spent my gems buying cocoa machines... :-/. I guess I'll wait it out...

Anniebel884

Postby Anniebel884 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:40 am

Why make the levels so hard to do, surely at this time of year you could give us a break. I am working & will be out seeing family, playing this game will not be my priority.

Tier 2
NightEagle

Postby NightEagle » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:57 pm

swffsu wrote:Has anyone noticed that you can go back and feed your old gingerbread house from last year and it will level up? I saw mine change. Let me know. That would be fantastic if that’s the case.

Yes, I have been able to almost complete mine, finally!! At least I got it through level 11!! But, since real life does exist, I wasn't able to completely finish it. However, I'm very happy with what I did get accomplished, and finished my tree as well!! :lol: :lol:
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Tier 2
NightEagle

Postby NightEagle » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:41 pm

flatidbit wrote:Hey Steve,
Are the developers of PB intentionally taking all the fun out of PB or is it just me? I'm deleting more tradepost request than I'm filling because the requests are asking for soooo much for soooo little now. No matter how much I have of anything the request always asks for 1 or 2 more. I've been noticing this more and more in the game and I'm about to delete the game and never come back. I understand not making things too easy, but there is such a thing as too hard or too challenging as well. I come here to relax and enjoy myself but now I just get upset and ticked-off because I do nothing but delete requests that are just plain unreasonable. Please, bring the enjoyment back to the game before you lose a player that has been here almost from the start!

I've been having the same problem, and doing the same thing...deleting the order(s)!! And, on top of that, when I reach the level for a new recipe, the islander who needs to be leveled up to obtain the recipe NEVER puts in an order of any kind. How are you supposed to level them up if they don't SHOW up!? It's almost as frustrating as the outrageous orders!! :(
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Tier 1
Ronnieabuela

Postby Ronnieabuela » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:00 am

I too try to appreciate the game and I do love challenges but...when filling ship orders that offer what is most needed ...the timing does not meet the orders...it's so frustrating...I quit playing a few games because of impossible missions...this game I even paid for a few things...but...not spending any more money...I love playing but...if I get to that point...I too will delete
Lil'Ronnie

Tier 1
Ronnieabuela

Postby Ronnieabuela » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:12 am

Also...nothing is explained...ppl ask questions...no one from PB answers...some of the events you can figure out but some have no information and I keep playing hoping to figure it out...but nothing
Lil'Ronnie

Aggerthy

Postby Aggerthy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:40 pm

It can not be done witout using lots of gems

flatidbit

Postby flatidbit » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:12 pm

And of course... no one from PB will so much as respond to a query such as this! What a shame... :|

Tier 2
bb61gunner

Postby bb61gunner » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:35 am

Just a statement of concern or just outright anger at what I have seen during this event. Why is it that no matter how much of a given item I have, when a trade request comes in it always asks for one more? I have 28 shrimp, the request is for 29. I have 3 steel on drums, the request is for 4. Gouging the players who keep items in stock is a crock. Setting pirices in items so high that the game is not a game anymore, uncalled for, especially when new players are constantly finding the game.

Return to “Announcements”