Grand Holidays Event!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Bia

Re: Grand Holidays Event!

Postby Bia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:40 pm

That is a great event, but the amount of points to increase the carousel huge.

BotevoBay

Postby BotevoBay » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Carousel event is super easy, I finished mine on the second day, plus you only need to get to level 7 to complete it the levels after that are only 3500 & just for decorations for your island so not needed. I completed my tree & got a few more levels on my gingerbread house finished so I’m happy happy

Jdunn16

Postby Jdunn16 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:20 pm

AnchormanSteve wrote:
J1st wrote:Steve, we need the tree building stuff back for the next three days please. The update removed them.!

The team is on it, stay tuned for an update!

I have been working on the tree for 2 weeks and have not seen one watering can..... where are these at??? There were too many levels to make this tree in the time period you gave us.

Tier 2
Orrjake

Postby Orrjake » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:53 pm

I need to weigh in with a grumpy comment...
I was lucky enough to finish my tree quickly and have been running my Mills to make ornaments to help my fellow traders. Putting them up on the market at bargain prices to help as much as possible. My grump is the players who have already completed their trees snapping them up and reselling for top prices...I can see their completed trees when I visit. ‘‘Tis the season to be nice...enough with the greedy please.

Tier 2
Brindiana

Postby Brindiana » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:57 pm

When you use up your cocoa house, you ( or at least me) are no longer allowed to use any cocoa on neighboring islands. Isn’t that so friendly? I get cocoa and can’t use them unless i BUY another cocoa house and I have used up my gems unless I BUY some more. Like some of the other people have expressed, I am really disappointed in the greed of this holiday season. The game is running slower, the World Market is broken, the tree was amazingly difficult and could not be finished without excess gems, and the Carousel has tens of thousands of points required to advance a level.

After such a long time as a really fun game, why did you have to succumb to this flagrant materialism.

Tier 2
Orrjake

Postby Orrjake » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:08 pm

Had not seen the cocoa sharing issue yet, but am just about to max out my cocoa house. Will be a real grinch if we can’t share with our island friends, especially since more cocoa is the level up reward and we certainly can’t use it on our own.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:07 pm

There is nothing different than any of the other friending events from the past. You had a certain number of "things" you could harvest, typically 3 from each item, for a given number of times. Then then turned into ornaments and you could be satisfied with that or purchase a next set with gems. This is nothing new in any way. In fact you can harvest six times this time, and previous times it was only 5, so we get an extra harvest.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

flatidbit

Postby flatidbit » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Jdunn16 wrote:
AnchormanSteve wrote:
J1st wrote:Steve, we need the tree building stuff back for the next three days please. The update removed them.!

The team is on it, stay tuned for an update!

I have been working on the tree for 2 weeks and have not seen one watering can..... where are these at??? There were too many levels to make this tree in the time period you gave us.

You have to purchase them for 400 gems each. You can't get them any other way.

Cinderelia5

Watering vcans

Postby Cinderelia5 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:51 pm

How do we make or find watering cans

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Watering vcans

Postby J1st » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:01 am

Cinderelia5 wrote:How do we make or find watering cans

You have to purchase them for 400 gems.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island