Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
AnchormanSteve
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby AnchormanSteve » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 pm

UPDATE: The downtime was successful and completed. Thank you for your patience!


:: NEWSFLASH ::

There is an extraordinary technology issue impacting our services provided by Amazon. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to your game play! This issue is impacting industry wide.

To mitigate these issues, we have planned downtime to address these issues at or around 4:00 PM PST today.

Thank you in advance for your patience! We are working hard to restore service to your expected quality.

-Anchorman Steve
Top

SallyR225
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby SallyR225 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:08 am

Thank you for the update.
GC: SallyR225
Level: 77
Wish: More than 8 WM friends ❤️ Thank you PB ❤️
Top

Tier 12
Livinez
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby Livinez » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:08 am

Thanks so much for the heads up! ;) Get’er done!!! :P
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015
Top

SallyR225
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby SallyR225 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:12 am

Livinez wrote:Thanks so much for the heads up! ;) Get’er done!!! :P


Lol, your posts crack me up. :lol:
GC: SallyR225
Level: 77
Wish: More than 8 WM friends ❤️ Thank you PB ❤️
Top

Tier 2
Xray03
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby Xray03 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:13 am

How is this downtime going to affect the TF? Will there be extra time allotted to finish?
Top

Cherokee15
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby Cherokee15 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 am

Thanks for letting me know Liv!! I totally missed this topic... :oops:
I hope they can get it fixed soon so others can get that tiger by the tail!! :lol:
People ALWAYS destroy what they don't understand!! ALWAYS!!
Top

BillSargent
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby BillSargent » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 am

Amazon North American and Europe show no problems Are we certain that its actually an Amazon issue and not an incompetence issue ;) There seemed to be major problems last time the trade fest came around and I ended up misinng out on the arctic fox I wanted and was very close to getting. So I'm still bitter because of that. I asked in a ticket to be given it since during that time the store was not working and here we are again and the store isn't working.

I left farmville for this game and I was hoping things would be better.
Top

Tier 7
Oblio98
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 am

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby Oblio98 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:20 am

Thanks for the heads up. Server maintenance and "fixing" is an important thing and has to be done. Totally understandable and especially when the info about the downtime is explained to the base.

An informed customer is a much more understanding customer!
Top

SallyR225
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby SallyR225 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:22 am

BillSargent wrote:Amazon North American and Europe show no problems Are we certain that its actually an Amazon issue and not an incompetence issue ;) There seemed to be major problems last time the trade fest came around and I ended up misinng out on the arctic fox I wanted and was very close to getting. So I'm still bitter because of that. I asked in a ticket to be given it since during that time the store was not working and here we are again and the store isn't working.

I left farmville for this game and I was hoping things would be better.


Game is back up. It was down for 20 minutes. Sure don't seem incompetent to me.
GC: SallyR225
Level: 77
Wish: More than 8 WM friends ❤️ Thank you PB ❤️
Top

Cherokee15
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: Connection Issues and Planned Downtime - Jan. 3

Postby Cherokee15 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 am

Oblio98 wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Server maintenance and "fixing" is an important thing and has to be done. Totally understandable and especially when the info about the downtime is explained to the base.

An informed customer is a much more understanding customer!


10 - 4 that!! :lol:
People ALWAYS destroy what they don't understand!! ALWAYS!!
Top

Return to “Announcements”