Maintenance and Planned Downtime - Jan. 12

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Maintenance and Planned Downtime - Jan. 12

Postby BethM » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:36 am

This may not apply in your case, but often the crashing problem boils down to a couple things.

1. a dodgy or overburdened internet connection or

2. An overburdened device. PB demands a lot of resources. Make sure you don't have a lot of other stuff running in the background when you are trying to play. These guys seem unable to resist the compulsion to add more and more stuff to this game even though it means more and more people will find their current device can no longer handle it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
wolfwhisper

Postby wolfwhisper » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Im having extreme issues with game lag and and getting booted every 5-10 minuse cost me several time challenges in tradefest... tried sending a ticket in but there another issue i click to send and get the famous error please try again... been trying 3 days now
Wolf pack loyalty , Family, strength and love
Started Game In Sept 2015

Tier 2
wolfwhisper

Postby wolfwhisper » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:52 pm

I play on a new Dell and windows 10 system and play mostly during the day when everyone is at work ... this began just started at beginning of tradefest
Wolf pack loyalty , Family, strength and love
Started Game In Sept 2015

atip

Postby atip » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:50 am

The maintenance and update has stuck my Wesley’s Exports and relic ruins. Nothing has sold and I haven’t been able to mine at Relic Ruins. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:35 am

atip wrote:The maintenance and update has stuck my Wesley’s Exports and relic ruins. Nothing has sold and I haven’t been able to mine at Relic Ruins. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

If that is the case, I would suggest submitting a ticket.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:30 am

Sedruol2018 wrote:In the 5 hours of trying to play today, I've had maybe 5 minutes of playtime. Island loads, freezes, crashes, reloads, rinse & repeat. This is a daily occurrence, but it has never been this bad, to the point the uninstall button is about to happen. Any suggestions oher than reinstall that I've tried?

I have the same problem & it just keeps getting worse as you level up. Try getting rid of all your decorations by pressing the "down" button in the lower left hand corner of your screen. Put all your pets away. Then do a reinstall (make sure you're signed in to Google Play or Facebook first).

Things might get a little better for a while. The game is more likely to crash during Tradefest or seal dives. Clear your casche often. And only display the pets that give you the best rewards. "Small" pets are less likely to crash your system, and large pets that take up a big footprint (like monkeys) are MORE likely to.

This is in my experience only. Your mileage may vary.

Tier 2
princessp64

Postby princessp64 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:56 pm

When will get an update for Valentine's es?

Return to “Announcements”