World Market Fix has been Released

Game updates and news from the Crew
acojdavis

Re: World Market Fix has been Released

Postby acojdavis » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:31 am

I agree. I am a very new player & was disappointed when I saw I was being charged to plant crops with my own seeds that I harvested. It will take me forever to save up to clear the small plots of land. I also play Hay Day. They dont charge you unless you run out of seeds.

Sonyador

Postby Sonyador » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:42 am

acojdavis wrote:I agree. I am a very new player & was disappointed when I saw I was being charged to plant crops with my own seeds that I harvested. It will take me forever to save up to clear the small plots of land. I also play Hay Day. They dont charge you unless you run out of seeds.

I'm irritated because I just bought Sita's Spa, and only have 10 in-game gold coins to spend. 10! I like the idea of them charging $ if we're out of seeds, but not before.

aryaneg

Postby aryaneg » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:05 am

my world market is normal. but why is it im spending coins when planting?

Sonyador

Postby Sonyador » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:20 am

aryaneg wrote:my world market is normal. but why is it im spending coins when planting?

It's a new "update". You now have to pay to plant. No one is happy.

JazzJunkie

Postby JazzJunkie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:49 am

It’s back to the normal amount of sellers but the only thing being sold is fish.

Mghansen1972

Postby Mghansen1972 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:47 am

Mine is showing the 14 options to buy from but EVEEYTIME I go to purchase something in the market I get that it is no longer available! It is so frustrating, to say the least.

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Same thing for me.

BarnacleBill

Postby BarnacleBill » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Angler Island is no longer producing blue fish & shrimp, is this intentional?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Angler island does seem to be selling crabs almost all the time now. I did get shrimp there yesterday .

Much as I like being able to buy the bottles sometimes, I have long since learned to keep on top of my bottle inventory. (Seafood, of course, needs to be caught fresh to be any good.)

For me, the fish- shrimp- crabs options were more useful. I can't tell you how often I got some big order for spicy grilled shrimp or bento boxes or soup and the one I needed was there at Angler island so I could start my mills with no delay waiting for turtles.

Still, if they only keep one and reduce the others, crabs do take the longest to catch.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:42 pm

AnchormanSteve wrote::: NEWSFLASH ::

Greetings! A fix to restore the world market to previous performance was released. Please provide feedback, the development team wants to be sure your experience has been restored to normal.

-Anchorman Steve

It was working pretty well for a short time, but we're back to items being unavailable even though they are lit up. Pretty frustrating - especially when the item is something you really need.
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Return to “Announcements”