Grand Swan Boat Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 15
J1st

Re: Grand Swan Boat Event

Postby J1st » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:48 am

Drval1 wrote:This event is a lot of work ! I wish the reward was an altogether new boat, not just new decorations for the one boat. A trademaster should be able to build an entire fleet of boats!

I agree, except for one thing, I would rather have new land and ocean, before a second boat. That is what is really needed, IMO.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Yeah, this game struggles to function sometimes with just the one boat.

My treasure chests are paying off candy boxes again today (except the gem chest which I don't think ever gives event items). I even got both the candy and a bouquet from some.

Is anyone else getting the occasional tool or expansion part when clearing the gift bubbles off your tables? The first time it happened I figured there must have been a chest or wildlife sitting just behind the table hidden by all the bubbles. Just now I cleared a large stack of bubbles ( thank you all so much!) and it happened a couple times -a pulley and an axe.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Maddi

Postby Maddi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Would be really nice if Friendly Flowers didn’t cost 50 blue gems! I’m a senior on Social Security and cannot afford to buy gems and special events at the drop of a hat! So, thank you, all my PB friends, but cannot help you right now. My hope is that Jasper won’t come back for awhile. Maybe I’ll get busy rearranging my island.

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Maddi wrote:Would be really nice if Friendly Flowers didn’t cost 50 blue gems! I’m a senior on Social Security and cannot afford to buy gems and special events at the drop of a hat! So, thank you, all my PB friends, but cannot help you right now. My hope is that Jasper won’t come back for awhile. Maybe I’ll get busy rearranging my island.

They cost 30, not 50, and you don't need to buy gems. I don't have the money to buy gems either, but I have several thousand because I saved it all up
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

Tier 2
Honestlee314

Postby Honestlee314 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 pm

AnchormanSteve wrote::: NEWSFLASH ::

You’ll want to get started by milling some Boards, Sails and Pomegranate Punch at your mills.

Hi Anchorman Steve!
I have a question... When I first started my Lovely Drafting table, I would get 150 hearts for each Pom Punch I fed the table and 30 hearts for each sail. However, in the last day, when I open my bay sometimes I am only getting 10 hearts for the sails and 15 for the Punch. Each time this happens there is a download of 1. When I close again and reopen, IIf I get another download of 1 then it resets to 30 and 150. I have contacted support but have had no response.

I am really liking the event, but saddened by this random change.

Above images to show what is happening.

Thanks again for all your hard work in making the game fun!
Level 75/Level 37
Island names: Eileen's and Lee's

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:52 am

Okay, I finished the event and maxed out the table. The "grand prize" was the big sail and ONE friendly flowers (not 5 as this guide indicated).

I'm pretty sure the online wiki said you get one. Odd.
Last edited by MarkCheetah on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:55 am

BethM wrote:Is anyone else getting the occasional tool or expansion part when clearing the gift bubbles off your tables? The first time it happened I figured there must have been a chest or wildlife sitting just behind the table hidden by all the bubbles. Just now I cleared a large stack of bubbles ( thank you all so much!) and it happened a couple times -a pulley and an axe.

Yes, that's happened to me a few times. Extra stuff is always good! :)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:18 am

Thanks, MarkCheetah. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:21 am

BethM wrote:Thanks, MarkCheetah. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

Beth, you didn't get the five, I did and now I feel bad that you didn't . Sorry, my friend, what can I give you?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

rgwebweaver

Postby rgwebweaver » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Can we sell the boxes of chocolates? I have completed my boat and have over 30 boxes of chocolates that I could sell to those that need them. I see them in my storage but not in my items to sell in the market. If I can't sell them, I will just feed them to the drafting table but hope I can sell them.

Return to “Announcements”