Grand Swan Boat Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
jusu

Re: Grand Swan Boat Event

Postby jusu » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:13 pm

I finished the table this morning and received 5 friendly flowers.

I agree with the above poster about being able to sell boxes of chocolate. I'd love to help people out more than I already am (selling sugar, pineapple, sails and boards; I used up all my stock of pomegranate and need to build some up so I can't sell that, sadly).
Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:02 pm

rgwebweaver wrote:Can we sell the boxes of chocolates? I have completed my boat and have over 30 boxes of chocolates that I could sell to those that need them. I see them in my storage but not in my items to sell in the market. If I can't sell them, I will just feed them to the drafting table but hope I can sell them.

No, they can't be sold. They are the one item that is meant for the TradeMaster only. Just feed them to your table. I stop doing TP orders after I finish my table but still have to feed a dozen or more a day to the table to keep the numbers down.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:14 pm

J1st wrote:No, they can't be sold. They are the one item that is meant for the TradeMaster only. Just feed them to your table. I stop doing TP orders after I finish my table but still have to feed a dozen or more a day to the table to keep the numbers down.

When you think about it, it really is odd they set it up as though they want us to close the game and stop playing for a week once we max our own tables.

J1st wrote:Beth, you didn't get the five, I did and now I feel bad that you didn't . Sorry, my friend, what can I give you?

Beth still needs help as I am only a little way into level 10. Susan is part way thru level 11 and has enough favors to buy crates needed to finish and then some. I am continuing to work orders, though, as I'd rather use the favors for a sticker chest. I already made Susan buy some crates for Beth, to help that game. To make it fair, Beth sold Susan one of the pet tickets. ( I hate wasting pet tickets in my Beth game anyway, as I usually just get a bronze pet sticker.)
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 1
AdmiralFlamingo

Postby AdmiralFlamingo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Hey guys does anybody know how to get the "grand swan deluxe topper" ?
It says through a special offer, but I don't know what's it mean or where is the offer?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:07 pm

At the beginning of this event, there was a special offer to buy a starter bundle of event items for $9.99 US. It included crates, some flower pots, and the special lovebird topper.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 1
AdmiralFlamingo

Postby AdmiralFlamingo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Ohh, thanks for the fast reply :)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:59 pm

AdmiralFlamingo wrote:Hey guys does anybody know how to get the "grand swan deluxe topper" ?
It says through a special offer, but I don't know what's it mean or where is the offer?

As Beth mentioned, there was a limited time "kickstart" bundle offered at the beggining of this event that is now expired. However, there is currently another offer, the "mid-event" bundle offer......

It shows on my game as being available for purchase for another 1 day and 5 hours from now. To access the current offer, click on the pink banner in the upper left corner of your screen, below the setting and achievement buttons.......

When the pop up comes up, it will tell you the price. Hit the blue button with the price on it to purchase the bundle. It will only be available to purchase with real money, not any currency within the game.

Since there is a mid-event offer, I'd think there will also be a last chance offer near the end of the event. There is no guarantee for that, but they usually do offer one near the end. Also, if someone has already purchased one of those bundles, I don't think they will get the additional offers, but I am not sure.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:08 am

I don't see the new offer in either of my games. I suspect they don't give the new offer to folks who bought the first one. This is a departure from the previous table events.

Then again, what are we going to do with two lovebird toppers?

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 am

BethM wrote:I don't see the new offer in either of my games. I suspect they don't give the new offer to folks who bought the first one. This is a departure from the previous table events.

Then again, what are we going to do with two lovebird toppers?

Exactly, I would skip it just because I couldn't use two toppers.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Gun4

Postby Gun4 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Just finished it and makest ot my love hart drafting table at level 12

Return to “Announcements”