The New Dives are Alive!

Game updates and news from the Crew
walli

Re: The New Dives are Alive!

Postby walli » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:12 am

AnchormanSteve wrote::: NEWSFLASH ::

The New Dives are Alive!

The updated feature details:

• You can start a Dive Event when you wish, rather than a Dive Event randomly spawning.
  • Dives will be available at level 5, ask your friends to play and they can almost instantly start diving with you!
  • You can now own as many as 4 helper seals to help your friends’ dives, and you'll be granted one to start. Purchase additional helper seals at the Seal House for 250 gems each.
  • You can earn Royal Clamshells from diving, that you can spend in the Salvage Shop.
  • Oh yeah, and there’s a new Salvage Shop available at the Seal House. It’s filled with exclusive dive rewards.
  • Salvage Shop rewards will rotate weekly, with one exclusive boat part per week, collect each boat part for 5 weeks to earn the full set!
  • Helping others will now increase their rewards, and you will get rewards! Rewards for everyone! Reducing time would actually reduce the amount of rewards you could potentially receive in this new feature, so Dive Event times will not be affected by helping.

Enjoy!!!

-Anchorman Steve

Please explain the remark "reducing time could actually reduce the amount of rewards you could potentially receive ". Does this mean that if you have people helping you your reward is less? Sorry, if that's a stupid question because that doesn't make sense but that's the way I interpret it.

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:48 am

AnchormanSteve,
The graphics are great. The no cap on helping and helpers is awesome. The not knowing what your prize is going to be is not great. And every dive is a crap shoot. No checking off the 4 or 5 things in each depth it's here's something you don't need 3 times in a row. My storage is maxed and storage parts do me no good at all. Yet all I'm getting is storage parts. Either others are telling stories or they really are getting stickers and such. I'm getting pulleys and clippers. Bring back the different depths and the things checked off youve gotten and something to shoot for. Your RANDOME sucks for most players. I don't buy chests from the pet sanctuary for that reason, no choice and you get crap instead of what you want. Each dive is left up to your RANDOME your getting crap each time and maybe I'll throw you a bone but not likely. Before I looked at the prizes offered and decided whether to dive or not. Now I'm steering towards not ever diving at all.

GlitterDoom

Postby GlitterDoom » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:09 am

Hi

Does anyone know if our clam shells carry over to next week?

Thanxs heaps
GC : shayshiajarr
Level 72

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:37 am

GlitterDoom wrote:Hi

Does anyone know if our clam shells carry over to next week?

Thanxs heaps

From the information so far, it appears they do.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
MarkCheetah

Postby MarkCheetah » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Whoa, I just got 23 gems from a dive! And 9 yesterday! Maybe it's because I have fewer than 250 gems, and the game "wants" me to buy another seal?

Tier 2
RedAmazonia

Postby RedAmazonia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:27 pm

The PB Wiki has a page on the new seal dives that cleared up a lot of the questions and confusion for me: http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Seal_House
GC ID: Red Amazonia
Level 80

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Love it so much, Great job! PB Team
AnchormanSteve wrote::: NEWSFLASH ::

The New Dives are Alive!

The updated feature details:

• You can start a Dive Event when you wish, rather than a Dive Event randomly spawning.
  • Dives will be available at level 5, ask your friends to play and they can almost instantly start diving with you!
  • You can now own as many as 4 helper seals to help your friends’ dives, and you'll be granted one to start. Purchase additional helper seals at the Seal House for 250 gems each.
  • You can earn Royal Clamshells from diving, that you can spend in the Salvage Shop.
  • Oh yeah, and there’s a new Salvage Shop available at the Seal House. It’s filled with exclusive dive rewards.
  • Salvage Shop rewards will rotate weekly, with one exclusive boat part per week, collect each boat part for 5 weeks to earn the full set!
  • Helping others will now increase their rewards, and you will get rewards! Rewards for everyone! Reducing time would actually reduce the amount of rewards you could potentially receive in this new feature, so Dive Event times will not be affected by helping.

Enjoy!!!

-Anchorman Steve
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:40 pm

Thank you for sharing that link. It really helped.

Tier 2
Gr7174

Postby Gr7174 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Diamonds for seals. REALLY!

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:07 am

You have ruined diving for me. I love some of the new stuff but the rewards are practically none. Storage parts and tools mostly. Helping gives you karma I don't use for anything and sometimes a tool or storage part. Spent 250 gems on a helper seal to get more karma I don't use. All in all not a good change. The graphics are great and the no cap on helpers is great. Not really helping your friend by taking time off their dive for no prize not so great. Sent a ticket about the constant getting storage parts and was told basicly to bad and nothing will change. So I won't dive anymore or help anymore till you quit giving us nothing but tools, karma, and storage parts. I still can't understand why you messed that part up so bad.

Return to “Announcements”