Ghost Ship Prize - Fix released!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
AnchormanSteve

Ghost Ship Prize - Fix released!

Postby AnchormanSteve » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:19 am

Hello! We’ve made an adjustment given the issues with the Ghost Ship Island record prize.

Here are the following scenarios that have been adjusted, thanks for your patience and for letting our customer service team aware of the issue!!

• For a player that purchased the duplicate record, they are refunded 20 doubloons, and will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player that has the record already, but hasn't purchased the duplicate record on offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For any player that has not yet seen the offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player already owns the record and is already offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, or Panther Stickers there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that does not own the record and is offered the record, there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that did not own the record before, but has purchased the record this month, they be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.

-Anchorman Steve

Tier 5
Checkers420

Re: Ghost Ship Prize - Fix released!

Postby Checkers420 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:12 am

That is about as fair as you can get. Thank you for the change. I got first mate stickers I needed. Panther is maxed. I'm be glad to stop seeing people upset. Good job AncormanSteve.

Tier 2
Bluebirdy

Postby Bluebirdy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:33 am

Thanks Anchorman Steve and PB team, happy with the solution :D
Level 80
Elizabeth's Island

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:51 am

With all ththe changes, why couldn’t you change it for the people who didn’t buy it? Doesn’t seem fair.
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:01 am

Megwilson06 wrote:With all ththe changes, why couldn’t you change it for the people who didn’t buy it? Doesn’t seem fair.

I agree,
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:52 am

THANK YOU!! Thanks for paying attention.

I really appreciate that.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:28 am

I got offered the record. I didn't want it, and I didn't buy it. I get offered that and other records in boats all the time. Why 15 doubloons for one record? That's a very high price if you ask me. I can get that record from a boat for one boat trade, but it takes me 15 boat trades to earn doubloons for the same record? That doesn't seem right. I don't play with sound on, and the records aren't something I work towards in the game. So it seems since I don't have that record I am now stuck with it at GSC. In my opinion, the records are not worth 15 doubloons, not even close, maybe one or two at most. I'm not happy that I'm stuck with it when I still need other stickers at GSC. Please, please do not offer records again at GSC. That should be a place for special items that are worth our hard earned doubloons.

"For any player that has not yet seen the offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket."

So anyone who didn't see the offer yet at all gets it changed to something better? Not fair.

"For a player that did not own the record before, but has purchased the record this month, they be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket."

So I will be forced to use 15 doubloons to buy that record if I want to have a better offer? Not fair.

Also, just so happens I had a boat at my docks offering me that record since this morning. Had I know that all I had to do was do that boat trade before you implimented the "fix", I would have done that trade so I could have gotten a better offer. Went ahead and did the trade just now as the boat was still there, and I'm still offered the same record at GSC. Now what? I already own it. Now I'm stuck. Not going to pay 15 doubloons for a record in the first place, and now it would be a duplicate record. What do I do now?

Since this has been labeled a "fix", that leads me to believe that there was a mistake somewhere. If something gets fixed, it should be fixed for everyone.

Again, please do not offer records at GSC again.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 4
Red626

Postby Red626 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:46 am

Thank you....went back and had the epic ticket there instead of record. Great job on the adjustment.
Level 75
Tomorrow isn’t promised....love fiercely..laugh often

Tier 1
NinjaNikita

Postby NinjaNikita » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:24 am

This time PB has gone too far. 15 doubloons for a record. :shock: The record must be the worst prize ever. We have waited 1 month to get something exciting and this is what they give us. Shame on you PB. :evil:

So all the people, myself included that didn't wanna buy the record from a boat trade (because it is an awful offer, awful record and the boat want to many good stuff for the trade) is now stuck with it on a special offer instead. I said it before and saying it again, shame on you PB.

This offer is an insult and should be changed for ALL to get something else. Anything else is a better offer than this one. Listen to your players PB. Give all a good offer. Give us some respect.

AnchormanSteve wrote:Hello! We’ve made an adjustment given the issues with the Ghost Ship Island record prize.

Here are the following scenarios that have been adjusted, thanks for your patience and for letting our customer service team aware of the issue!!

• For a player that purchased the duplicate record, they are refunded 20 doubloons, and will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player that has the record already, but hasn't purchased the duplicate record on offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For any player that has not yet seen the offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player already owns the record and is already offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, or Panther Stickers there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that does not own the record and is offered the record, there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that did not own the record before, but has purchased the record this month, they be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.

-Anchorman Steve

Tier 2
Tin64

Postby Tin64 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 am

Hi

So glad you were rewarded with stickers. I lodged a ticket and the basic reply was that’s the offer, go away. I noticed they the record disappeared and for one epic chest ticket - 47 dabloons.
Last edited by Tin64 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80

Return to “Announcements”