Ghost Ship Prize - Fix released!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Mloliver72

Re: Ghost Ship Prize - Fix released!

Postby Mloliver72 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:01 pm

i too find this unfair. I don't want records. I don't use the jukebox. I would like to be able to finish my panther or level up my ghost monkey. please resolve this issue for those of us who looked at the item , and don't want it.

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 pm

This is not so clear to me yet need to check this too, but I appreciate all the efforts AnchormanSteve together with PB Team for doing your best clearing issues we had encountered. I know for sure sending a ticket will always be the solution to fix a particular issue of each players since PB support always had something to offer to make us happy while playing the game. Just always Give update with Details of information so that everyone will be aware for it.
Again, Thank you ;)

AnchormanSteve wrote:Hello! We’ve made an adjustment given the issues with the Ghost Ship Island record prize.

Here are the following scenarios that have been adjusted, thanks for your patience and for letting our customer service team aware of the issue!!

• For a player that purchased the duplicate record, they are refunded 20 doubloons, and will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player that has the record already, but hasn't purchased the duplicate record on offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For any player that has not yet seen the offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player already owns the record and is already offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, or Panther Stickers there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that does not own the record and is offered the record, there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that did not own the record before, but has purchased the record this month, they be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.

-Anchorman Steve
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Asmussen

Postby Asmussen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:24 am

Does the refund comes automaticly or do we need to send a ticket?

No refund here yet...
GC ID: Asmussen80
Level 80
DK
Tree House 4225
Windmill 4170

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Just noting here that the friend I mentioned in my last post got a response from support saying that if someone did not own the record and bought it after the fix was released, that they would not get a new offer until next month, April. So this statement quoted below is confusing and misleading, because it says "purchased the record this month." Well, this month is March, and it should have been clearer that the statement only applied to purchases before the fix, and not for the "month." Especially since the statement was made on March 1st, the very first day of the month. Very confusing.....

"For a player that did not own the record before, but has purchased the record this month, they be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket."

And there would be many players willing to spend 15 doubloons on a record if it meant getting another offer, so too bad that that is not the case. Still think it is unfair that everyone else got a new offer, including people who did not even view the offer. How come they were given a second chance regardless if they already owned the record or not? (Note that in the case of buying or being offered a duplicate record, that was rightfully fixed, and those who bought a duplicate were refunded and even given 5 extra doubloons and another offer, which I think is fair.) And it is still clear to me that PB decided offering the record was a bad idea and tried to fix it with almost everyone else, but left a group of us to feel unfairly treated and left out. That doesn't feel good. Again, I suggest they stick to special items at GSC and not offer things that are available from other places in the game, and if they do, to not give that item such an outrageous cost to its actual value. Reiterating that the records cost one boat trade in the game, but at GSC, they cost 15 doubloons which is up to 15 boat trades. Who did the math on that one? I'll point out that at other times when they haven't had a special exclusive item to offer at GSC, or people already have all the items, they have offered a ghostly treasure chest which rewards a pet sticker and other items. How much does that chest cost in the third slot? One doubloon. ONE!!

Again, I love this game and don't complain much. All I ask is that everyone is treated fairly and given the same opportunities. And I highly suggest not offering junk items that we can get from other places in the game at GSC. If there isn't anything new to offer, just offer that ghostly treasure chest. That has always worked in the past, and always kept players happy enough. I also suggest communicating with players here in the forum when there is so much confusion and people are asking direct questions just to clarify an official statement. One answer to clarify would have had this whole situation figured out long ago, even if it meant that we wouldn't get a new offer. I have no problem letting an offer that I don't want just sit there and wait until the next offer. What I have a problem with is unfairness, confusing official statements, and then being ignored when asking for clarification on those statements.

Also, for those of you who are curious.....no, I did not send in a support ticket, and I'm not going to. Why? Because I believe in fairness. Even if I could get them to fix it for me, I wouldn't want to if they weren't going to fix it for everyone else in my situation. That's also why I have been trying to communicate here, so that others who have the same questions as me could try and get answers here. Too bad that didn't work, but I tried.

Thanks for listening my forum friends :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 1
NinjaNikita

Postby NinjaNikita » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:17 pm

NinjaNikita wrote:This time PB has gone too far. 15 doubloons for a record. :shock: The record must be the worst prize ever. We have waited 1 month to get something exciting and this is what they give us. Shame on you PB. :evil:

So all the people, myself included that didn't wanna buy the record from a boat trade (because it is an awful offer, awful record and the boat want to many good stuff for the trade) is now stuck with it on a special offer instead. I said it before and saying it again, shame on you PB.

This offer is an insult and should be changed for ALL to get something else. Anything else is a better offer than this one. Listen to your players PB. Give all a good offer. Give us some respect.

AnchormanSteve wrote:Hello! We’ve made an adjustment given the issues with the Ghost Ship Island record prize.

Here are the following scenarios that have been adjusted, thanks for your patience and for letting our customer service team aware of the issue!!

• For a player that purchased the duplicate record, they are refunded 20 doubloons, and will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player that has the record already, but hasn't purchased the duplicate record on offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For any player that has not yet seen the offer, they will be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.
  • For a player already owns the record and is already offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, or Panther Stickers there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that does not own the record and is offered the record, there will be no change to their offer.
  • For a player that did not own the record before, but has purchased the record this month, they be offered Ghost Monkey Stickers, Panther Stickers or an Epic Pet Chest Ticket.

-Anchorman Steve

For a player that does not own the record and is offered the record, there will be no change to their offer.

I am one of those as i already posted. I did not have the record. Didn't want it from a boat trade and definetly didn't want if for 15 doubloons. And i still think it's a really bad offer from you guys and it is an insult. We should be offered something other than an awful record. ALL OF US.

Return to “Announcements”