PSA: Dives FAQ

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: PSA: Dives FAQ

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:14 am

kever wrote:On other pics posted, I’ve seen where rewards are shown before players join someone else’s dive. Am I missing something or is my game different than others’ games?

https://imgur.com/a/74TEs

I've not seen the rewards before assisting.

Only after the dive is done do I see what the seal brings back.

On our dives, we see a possibility of prizes.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:25 am

Lcoelho wrote:Anchorman Steve,
How do I know how many friends are helping my dive?
Couldn’t figure this out yet!

Go into your dive, on the bottom right touch the box with the picture of 2 divers on it. It will open up a scroll bar with the pics of everyone on your dive - added bonus, touch any of them to go to their island so you can join their dive
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:32 pm

I had 24 on my first dive yesterday, a 2-hr one. I don’t think there’s a limit as I haven’t come upon a dive I can’t join.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:36 pm

CoffeeQueen wrote:
Lcoelho wrote:Anchorman Steve,
How do I know how many friends are helping my dive?
Couldn’t figure this out yet!

Go into your dive, on the bottom right touch the box with the picture of 2 divers on it. It will open up a scroll bar with the pics of everyone on your dive - added bonus, touch any of them to go to their island so you can join their dive

It’s actually all the people who have helped on all of your dives during that event; they accumulate dive after dive. The way to know how many helpers are on dives after the first one is to count the number of clamshells you open during/after that dive.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 3
beccam47

Postby beccam47 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:46 pm

djjess wrote:Does the dive start when your seal appears or when you tap the seal? In other words, did we get the grace period back?

I’ve noticed a fix that’s needed. When I collect all 4 helpers one after another, the first player’s name is also the last. Say I helped Joan, Somebody, Somebody, and Somebody. When my helpers come back, the names that appear are Joan, Somebody , Somebody, and Joan.

I would like to know also if we have the grace period back, my next dive will start at 8pm to late for me to start it so for now I will have to close the game before then and not log back in until the next day but then I lose TF time.

Edit: I found the answer on the thread, does anyone know.
Level 75
Fb: Rebecca Moore
Island name: Rebecca Moore
Android

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:53 pm

In the original announcement, he says in the very first bullet that we can now start whenever we want.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=150688#p529404

Of course, that is kind of contradicted in the game by not letting us start until a wait period is over. Once you get past the wait, though, it is true that we are now entirely in control of when we dive.

So, the grace period concept is obsolete. Once the wait period is up, we can now start whenever we want. If you don't start, it will sit there forever, waiting for you to decide to start diving again.

The dives now are kind of the opposite of before.
Before there was a window of time in which we could dive, and no dive all the rest of the time.
Now, there is a window of time in which we can't dive, and we can start a dive any other time.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:01 pm

BethM wrote:It would have been doable if they had given us the full week. They described the items as a rotation. I'm hoping that means anything we don't get this time will come around again.

I suspect this is why we have the bonus clam shell event. At the rate I will collect clams today I should have boat hull later today. I got 12 on my first dive and an additional 12 helping on other dives!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:11 pm

I also got the new hull in my second dive, there were so many shells being given. Still, I do hope they plan to keep offering whatever we don't already have in the salvage store from time to time. There are always new players coming along.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

heast

Postby heast » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:20 am

Do we need to spend all the clams we have at this week's dive or lose them or can they be saved for a future dive?
Level 75
T/H 3170
W/M 3170

SewButtons

Postby SewButtons » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:36 am

I hope if we save them they carryover. I am not big fan of dog hull. Have plenty of clam shells to buy, but was gonna save them. Let us know if we will lose them please before end tomorrow. Thanks! :?: :D
Joined October 20, 2017
Level 75 on iPad
All islanders except Clara maxed
All recipes except tapestry

Return to “Announcements”