PSA: Dives FAQ

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
BethM

Re: PSA: Dives FAQ

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 am

SewButtons wrote:I hope if we save them they carryover. I am not big fan of dog hull. Have plenty of clam shells to buy, but was gonna save them.

They really do seem to have let the pre-teen my little pony crowd loose on the design lately, with the revolting princess dog, and the pink and purple everywhere.

I'd like a hull in neutral colors - gray, black, tan.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:34 am

I was hoping that with the dog being on the boat, it wouldn’t be on my Island!

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:08 am

BethM wrote:
SewButtons wrote:I hope if we save them they carryover. I am not big fan of dog hull. Have plenty of clam shells to buy, but was gonna save them.

They really do seem to have let the pre-teen my little pony crowd loose on the design lately, with the revolting princess dog, and the pink and purple everywhere.

I'd like a hull in neutral colors - gray, black, tan.

Beth, you need to chill girl! That's a little over the top ;)
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

SewButtons

Postby SewButtons » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:39 am

I kinda like the beach / pirate theme... too cutie pie for thisretired lady :lol:
How about a rickety wood pirate boat... I wood go for that... torn & tattered.
Bought the sail and flag but gonna wait with my clam shells for some new stuff... but it is nice I just got 99 gems on a 2 hour dive... stupendous!
Joined October 20, 2017
Level 75 on iPad
All islanders except Clara maxed
All recipes except tapestry

SewButtons

Postby SewButtons » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:39 am

SewButtons wrote:I kinda like the beach / pirate theme... too cutie pie for this retired lady :lol:
How about a rickety wood pirate boat... I wood go for that... torn & tattered.
Bought the sail and flag but gonna wait with my clam shells for some new stuff... but it is nice I just got 99 gems on a 2 hour dive... stupendous!
Joined October 20, 2017
Level 75 on iPad
All islanders except Clara maxed
All recipes except tapestry

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:51 am

Haven’t found a limit on the number of helpers allowed... that’s how I got the hull so quickly.. !
My shell count has frozen at 400. Didn’t get any shell, just karma and dye. So I bought some flowers and the shells appeared again from helpers and my dive, till I reached 400 again.. well,402 because I was at 399 when I tapped the helper. Then no more shells.
Hoping to see the salvaged dive helmet I blew up ( what a mitake :lol: ) in the salvage shop soon.. please?
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Bobbo wrote:I was hoping that with the dog being on the boat, it wouldn’t be on my Island!

When I saw the other stuff, I was hoping for a mast topper with that dog in the crows nest.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Yes I have couple of questions on my mind, but after reading your post AnchormanSteve you answer them all :) thank you so much!
Note I just end up sharing all your post in my FB group for my PBCoFs :lol:
AnchormanSteve wrote:We've seen some common questions about Dives, and have answered some of them here! Please post more if you have further questions. :D

Q: Just noticed the items available at the Salvage Shop on one game are different than on the other? ipad had only the hull, flowers, flag. phone has that too but my pc has those plus the Double Gilded sail and Gilded hHlm. is that because the other games had already gotten those last two on other events so they aren't offered?

A: Anyone ship parts you already own will not be displayed in the Salvage Shop.

Q: How can my helper spend an hour on a dive that only has 37 minutes left?

A: Your Helper Seal will be free to assist as soon as that Dive ends.

Q: So if i don't finish the dive in the next 3 days 16 hrs it rolls over to the next weeks prize? If I finish before then does it roll to the next prize or do i wait until the 3 days 16 hrs before it rolls over?

A: You will have to wait until it changes in 3 days 16 hours.

Q: Helping friends is set at the same time regardless of where they are in their dive? so my helper seal is there for the next hour if, even on their end, they only have 10 min left? Just looking for the parameters of this new feature. So our helper seal may effectively be there for multiple of their dives?

A: When the Dive you are currently assisting ends, your Helper Seal will return to the Seal House.

Q: Is there any way to know the prize our seals come home with or are they a set number of clam shells per dive? or per time spent diving?

A: The Helper Seal rewards do not change based on how much time they spend diving.

Q: Why does my Dive Event say I have 12 hours, but the store says multiple days?

A: When you start a Dive Event it lasts for 12 hours and will return in 24 hours. The Salvage Shop inventory will change once a week and is not affected by Dive Events.

-Anchorman Steve
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 3
Doctor00z

Postby Doctor00z » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:21 am

I really like the new dive system. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes when you have helpers or you help another island, your only prize is karma points. Not even a single clamshell! What a bummer when that happens. :cry: :cry:

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:36 pm

I am putting in a request for a dolphin figurehead. Mermaids and octopuses just don't excite me. The shark is what I use atm...but I would really love a dolphin. Thank you :D

Return to “Announcements”