Bonus Royal Clamshell Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 2
Koppertone04

Re: Bonus Royal Clamshell Event

Postby Koppertone04 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 am

Clover, same here. Got nothing from my seal or the friends. It just ended snd shut down.

I am very dissapointed. I used precious gems to speed up a new dive, and the last dive I received 0 clams from any of my treasure chests, friends that helped me, or friends that I helped. I cannot believe the time and gems I’ve spent working hard on this event left me with nothing. I have contacted King and they have yet to respond.... what a waste.[/quote]
Level 75

GC koppertone04

Looking for GC friends :P

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:30 am

RevKiwi wrote:Event is horrible. At first I was taken in by the great new graphics...but....My event runs while I'm sleeeeeeeping!!!!! USELESS. USELESS. USELESS!

Why start it so late? You now control the dive including when it starts. It is 12 hrs long with a 24 hr delay until the next event. Start it at 9:00 am your time and it is done at 9:00 pm, you could even watch the evening news. Just Sayin...
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:54 pm

NinjaNikita wrote:Is there a limit to how many clamshell you can have? Someone mentioned 400. Would be nice to now that is correct or not.

AnchormanSteve wrote:A special event has arrived! The Seals will give you a great boost to help you earn prizes in the Salvage Shop, for a limited time!

There is a limit and it is 400.
I did get 401 (that was when they were offering double clams) and then after that it was just pearls, tools, and karma.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:57 pm

RaNeGab wrote:If we make use of 4 seal helpers for at least 6 to 8 hours per 12 hour dive the big chance for anyone to get all reward on 2nd round of dive. Just enjoying the 3rd round BRCE to get more clamshells even have no idea if it will stay there like prestige and karma points. :)
AnchormanSteve wrote:A special event has arrived! The Seals will give you a great boost to help you earn prizes in the Salvage Shop, for a limited time!

The limits is 400 and it will save.
I just started the first round of the new dives and got every thing so don't go crazy with the flowers.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Loves2surf

Postby Loves2surf » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:23 am

It would be wonderful if it was scheduled to use while I'm not sleeping!!

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:04 pm

J1st wrote:
RevKiwi wrote:Event is horrible. At first I was taken in by the great new graphics...but....My event runs while I'm sleeeeeeeping!!!!! USELESS. USELESS. USELESS!

Why start it so late? You now control the dive including when it starts. It is 12 hrs long with a 24 hr delay until the next event. Start it at 9:00 am your time and it is done at 9:00 pm, you could even watch the evening news. Just Sayin...

My dives end around 7pm so I always wait to start my next dive the following morning after it appears. No more getting up in the middle of the night to start the next dive!

Tier 2
buttermilk

Postby buttermilk » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:15 pm

I have just finished 2 dives, all I'm getting is one pulley! No shells or anything else. Whats up with that? I thought with the " Bonus" event I 'd get some shells at least. Bummer

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Do you have more than 400 clam shells? Once we reach 400 we stop getting them. I am maxed right now too.

I am not sure of the reasoning behind there being a max but it is a shame to be diving and not getting them.

Tier 2
buttermilk

Postby buttermilk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 am

Shawn62 wrote:Do you have more than 400 clam shells? Once we reach 400 we stop getting them. I am maxed right now too.

I am not sure of the reasoning behind there being a max but it is a shame to be diving and not getting them.

Yes, I'm at Max.... I didn't realize there was a limit. Still can't figure why I'm getting so many pulleys. Guess at level 75 rewards are different. Wish I could get the paradise rush that's available at tier 5 of tradefest for some players. Thanks for reply.... Good gaming!

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:42 am

Just do you know, the paradise rush does not start until trade fest ends.

Return to “Announcements”