Bonus Royal Clamshell Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
DevilishDove

Re: Bonus Royal Clamshell Event

Postby DevilishDove » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:50 am

I don’t believe there are enough items available to purchase with clamshell. I find I am buying a bunch of flowers I don’t want just to make sure I don’t max out.

wishyouwerehere

Postby wishyouwerehere » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:24 am

bBadkitty wrote:
RaNeGab wrote:If we make use of 4 seal helpers for at least 6 to 8 hours per 12 hour dive the big chance for anyone to get all reward on 2nd round of dive. Just enjoying the 3rd round BRCE to get more clamshells even have no idea if it will stay there like prestige and karma points. :)
AnchormanSteve wrote:A special event has arrived! The Seals will give you a great boost to help you earn prizes in the Salvage Shop, for a limited time!

The limits is 400 and it will save.
I just started the first round of the new dives and got every thing so don't go crazy with the flowers.

400! That's why I haven't received any clamshells in today's dive. I better spend some then

Love the new dive design. I hope there will be more new ship designs to buy

Tier 2
Pittaway

Postby Pittaway » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:17 am

I for one am sick and tired of receiving the same damn stickers in the dive treasure chests.
Selena

Rainbowmouse56

Postby Rainbowmouse56 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Can any body help me with pet stickers :would be great to have some more pets have missed out on a lot on tradefest :D

Return to “Announcements”