Horatio's Prepared a Twist on the old TradeFest

Game updates and news from the Crew
Ljpexeter

Re: Horatio's Prepared a Twist on the old TradeFest

Postby Ljpexeter » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:08 am

I won’t be doing this one, I work full time, I’d have to do a tier a day...impossible!

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:19 am

Shrippers wrote:
Treyryan3 wrote:
POOKALOKI wrote:I didn't get the rush crops. Honestly I'm not liking this new format. It is taking a long time to level up and it now takes 20 stickers to get the pet instead of 10. Not only are there more levels to get the new pet but if takes more hearts .
It would be nice if we all could take advantage of the crop rush. I think it's crummy to give some an advantage during trade fest when we all have the same goal.

It is probably designed to trigger before the "Legendary" level as now who can guess how many points that will require.

Previously Tradefest required about 3720 points to complete the main tiers. My first 3 tiers are almost half of that, with 7 more to complete.

2500 for Tier 10.

2500 isn’t too bad for that final level considering the Easy levels are only 250. It appears no one gets the crop rush until the Tradefest is actually over, right? Some people don’t seem to know the Bonus Tiers are optional and not required to complete the Fest. Once you get the pet you’ve won the Tradefest. Only reason I’ll try to do some bonus tiers is to get the Eastern Fan sail.

Tier 2
Dbauer

Postby Dbauer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:34 am

I got the ermine home just a moment ago.

I did not do an all-nighter, I did not use gems to rush items or deleted orders and I did not feel it was too hard.

What I did was start to prepare when the message came in that TF was going to start and have fun without caring too much about how far I got.

It is cute and I love it. It was absolutely worth the many hearts!
Platform: iOS
GC ID: BavarianTrader
FB: https://www.facebook.com/doris.bauer.9
Level 80
Language: German/English
Looking for: natural born traders :-)

Tier 2
Orrjake

Postby Orrjake » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:10 pm

Just finished tier 5 and from Horatio’s message it seems that the speed bonus won’t take effect until Tradefest is OVER. I know nothing got faster after completing this tier. Anyone else have similar experience? I never know quite what is or is not working when they do something new.

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:16 pm

The paradise rush starts when trade fest finishes.

Tier 2
buttermilk

Postby buttermilk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Shrippers wrote:Are people getting the Overdrive/rush mode at Tier 5..? ;)

Not on my tablet game, but says on tier 5 in tradefest on my phone game.

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:51 pm

I am sorry to say bt this TradeFest is horrorfor me at least very hard,before was fun but now....no way :cry: we have familys,jobs childrens things to do arround the house we can not stay all day in front of the PC.
We all want the big prize but at this ritm it is very but very hard if you don not spend real money!!!!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm

alinutza2323 wrote:I am sorry to say bt this TradeFest is horrorfor me at least very hard,before was fun but now....no way :cry: we have familys,jobs childrens things to do arround the house we can not stay all day in front of the PC.
We all want the big prize but at this ritm it is very but very hard if you don not spend real money!!!!

How far did you typically get in Tradefests? If you got very far into bonus tiers (specifically part way thru Tier 16) then you can get thru level 10 in this one.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Treyryan3

Postby Treyryan3 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Okay so let's break this down WIKI Style

Easy = 250 points/hearts 4 Tiers 1000 points/hearts total
Normal = 750 points/hearts 4 Tiers 3000 points/hearts total
Hard = 1500 points/hearts 1 Tier 1500 points/hearts total
Legendary = 2500 points/hearts 1 Tier 2500 points/hearts total

Tradefest Changed to Challenge Fest = 8000 points/hearts total = 20 stickers, 1 pet reward

RetroFest for players Level 40 and above = 6560 points/hearts total = 30 stickers for 3 different pets

Previous Tradefest achieved 3280 points/hearts win a Pet, no stickers, but a pet.

Under the new program, you would have previously been required to complete Tradefest and 9 bonus tiers (500 points each) to reach the same number of points/hearts to complete the new CHALLENGE FEST!

But wait, that's not all. Remember, this is just to complete the new Tradefest, you therefore miss out on the bonus tier Pet Stickers you previously would have collected. This roughly translates to your rewards for participating are about 70% of what you previous were awarded.

And yet, the island(s) aren't getting any bigger.

Here's an idea, let me spend 1 million coins and 5 barrels of dynamite to blow the backside of the Volcano out into the ocean and increase the island so I have room for all of the duplicate and triplicate decorations we've been awarded over the years, or give us back the sandbar that used to be across from the Market and Dives site.

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:44 pm

BethM wrote:
alinutza2323 wrote:I am sorry to say bt this TradeFest is horrorfor me at least very hard,before was fun but now....no way :cry: we have familys,jobs childrens things to do arround the house we can not stay all day in front of the PC.

How far did you typically get in Tradefests? If you got very far into bonus tiers (specifically part way thru Tier 16) then you can get thru level 10 in this one.

yes i was going more than 16 tires arround 20-24 just once i made 37 but only because i was on holliday and without kids arround never till end but i was able todo some bonus rounds and i am sure that i am going to pass this time because i don"t have time :cry:

Return to “Announcements”