Horatio's Prepared a Twist on the old TradeFest

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 2
CaptainWill

Re: Horatio's Prepared a Twist on the old TradeFest

Postby CaptainWill » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Tradefest offers a new animal, but there is not enough real estate space left to place it unless I store something. Plus the snow stuff mostly in storage as the snow has gone away. The game seems cursed with prizes of little value.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Now that we have worked thru many/ most/ all of the Tradefest tiers, did people find the difficulty label's to have much significance?

To me, in tiers 1 - 10 anyway, the label seemed only to relate to the total hearts required for the tier. I didn't perceived any change in difficulty in the Jasper requests nor the boat or Trading Post orders.

That said, Jasper's bonus tier requests might be a bit easier, at least I don't think I am deleting as many of them.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 1
Bmoregrl

Postby Bmoregrl » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:23 am

Has anyone else experience not getting the time reduce after completing tier 5? I’m on the last tier and everything has continued at its regular time/pace.
-Level 67-

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 am

The new Paradise Rush does not start until after the end of Tradefest.

Not everyone is getting this new test feature. You can check by looking at Jasper's Tradefest rewards scroll. If it shows a lighting bolt on Tier 5, then you should get the rush mode.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 2
tlise

Postby tlise » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Well done Horatio. I mush preferred the new format!
Its like going for a walk when you hate walking. Little roads are better than one straight length and that was the same. Harder tiers followed by an easier one made it more fun :)

nana6

Postby nana6 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:17 am

Once again wont be able to finish to get the critter because I do have a life. I like the game and I do buy gems but I can’t play all day to to get 2500 to get the last 10 stickers. Especially when the majority are between 5- 15 hearts grrrrrr

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:32 am

Well, if the choice is between having an imaginary ermine and having a life, I think you made the right choice. ;)

Mia1080

Postby Mia1080 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 am

I am not able to finish tier 10. I have a live.

Treyryan3

Postby Treyryan3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:08 am

BethM wrote:The new Paradise Rush does not start until after the end of Tradefest.

Not everyone is getting this new test feature. You can check by looking at Jasper's Tradefest rewards scroll. If it shows a lighting bolt on Tier 5, then you should get the rush mode.

And why exactly is that. By pure luck and hard work...plus a few gems, I managed to finish level 5 within 24 hours of start, so what was the magic requirement to be awarded Paradise Rush, because it should at least be available to all challenge fest participants who achieved a defined point.

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:26 am

After getting All the pets in my 4 games and even work on Bonus Round up to Tier 22 for my main game which means ChallengeFest Twist prepared by Horatio is acceptable to me... I definitely like the twist!
I got my pet in my main game on day 5 while simultaneously working 3 other games just focus to complete 800hearts/day.
Which means 800x4 = 3200 hearts per day for me. My playing time was just around 3 to 4 hours total in each day for 10 days.
I decided to changed my playing strategy because of the twist. With enough storage space in all games loaded with items plus 2 layers of stacking in all mills, it becomes easy to have 800 hearts in each games for less than an hour. I focused on making items available in both storage and mills each day and it works in all my game to control Horatio, Trade Post and Boat Orders in their request.
:P :P :P
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Return to “Announcements”